SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

The Eventhubs posts lists the following additional changes that weren’t posted on the SRK headling:

Outside of system changes, the game’s characters will also receive balance tweaks:

Ken
• Extended the forward distance of Shippu Jinraikyaku with damage increased!

Kazuya
• Becomes completely invulnerable when Demon God Fist EX is activated (until the attack ends)

Cammy
• Hooligan Combination can take off to Cannon Strike EX

Julia
• Increased the damage of Lashing Arrow EX with wall bounce damage

Juri
• Extended in-air time on short distance heavy punch and can chain to Super Arts

Bob
• Giga Jacker EX sends opponent to a hard knockdown state

Abel
• Wall bounce on Counter Hit of Shoulder Tackle

Xiaoyu
• Invulnerable frame has been added on Hakkesho EX

Balrog
• Dash Swing Blow EX on crouched foes makes them fall on their backside

Heihachi
• Increased damage on Chrome Dome! Also, MAX Chrome Dome can’t be defended

Ibuki
• While falling after Kunai EX, Canceling can be activated on Kunai EX

Paul
• Invulnerable time on Shredder EX has been extended

Bob & Paul
• Their walk speed has become faster

i stand corrected…

yay!

Nah not today. Might go to Berkeley if you guys go though Sunday.

AA, and combo off wall dive IMO

did you play Vega in SSF4… or AE… or 2012?

That Kazuya change makes it sound they’re making EWGF cost meter.

No mention of Cody… But these aren’t all changes obviously.
And what is up with Cammy getting something she already has?

Claw only needs 1 or 2 buffs at most. Overhead comboable on crouching characters, and/or CH hitting (and safe on block) crouching characters.

Wait, am I misreading that? Cammy has been able to EX Cannon Strike out of HC since launch. Unless again, I’m misreading that.

Or worse they’re removing it, which I hope isn’t the case (it’s not the most useful thing but it has its place).

Also, damn… Julia gets 2 BUFFS? WOW. TC’ing off that would be meter intense but hey, gives me some ideas I use Juri as a battery for her anyway…

Really interested to see how this shakes up for all the characters. Especially the AA’s.

LOL @ Julia getting more buffs than anyone and Xiaoyu’s first buff ever being totally worthless. I’m hoping Tatsu proves me wrong and comes up with a use for Ex Hakkesho.

Tried him in SF4, got blown up. Thought some of the changes in super were cool but didn’t main him. Upset with ae. 2012 was cool, i’d swap him out for rose every now and then. Stuck with him in this game because i’m disgusted with my SF main’s status in this game.

then not sure why you feel that way… lol. Cause if you mained him the whole time I’d completely understand

I grinded to C+ rank with him in every update, but I was a serious cammy player. I think Vega is fine in this game. I just don’t want to be the only kid that doesn’t get a shiny new toy, ya know?

To be fair though in every other sf game I played claw was cheap.

As a Rose player, I feel you. Hell, Capcom took her toys in AE then gave her back like, two lol. :shake:

Fellow Rose player! As of now she is my new main(playing her since super) in ae cause there are too many Cammy players. And as much as I love that character, i’m sick of mirror matches.

So the update was essentially SF X TK Arcade Edition?

Did I call it or what? :smiley:

Although…Heihachi’s fully charged chrome dome being unblockable seems like it’d be…nasty. Unblockable set-up in the corner with Ken’s HK tatsu? :badboy:

EDIT:

LOL, people have been asking Capcom to fix this game. Now everyone is whining because Capcom is giving a FREE update to try and fix the game. :rofl:

Sounds like a nasty reset :tup:

Yes indeed! And I hear ya, seems Cammy picked up in popularity lately, which is annoying lol. I generally hate mirrors too, but for some reason the Rose mirror is fun.

EDIT:

Don’t try to act all innocent and wonder why everyone hates Heihachi. You’ll be getting even more hate after this update, I’ll stick to my non-herp derp characters thank you.

Need more characters and costumes and stages everyone buy this update

wait

shit

ok new plan buy all the costumes gogogogogogo

Fixed because… Iono’ the picture was creepy and it’s free. :-p