SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Gray health is now red and no more camera zooms on cross rushes? Oh fuck yes.

well you know that means that cr. hp might come out faster now. Law is already a great character. Welcome to footsie land people. Air game is getting killed.

Anyone heading to STA?

YAY! Gee wiz Jamp, you have the coolest avatars. :oops:

I’m kind of scared and excited about the AA buffs. Here’s hoping for more “you jump you die” normals like Lili’s AA.

but but…I LIKE THE ZOOM IN. Killing people with launchers is probably my most favorite thing in the game. KO
ZOOM UP. Your opponent is shaking like he’s having a seizure. and it pretty much pauses the screen…
People won’t be able to hold that anymore T.T i think i might cry…

Raw launchers might still zoom.

"Theissen change more quickly boost production upon activation of camera combo. "

The thing about the zooming in and out was that it made viewing matches a pain in the ass - more specifically, the eyes.

I wonder what are the possibilites of extra DLC alongside 2013.

AA buffs? who? Where?

A few more teams would be nice. Kinda a shots fired back at harada saying we got 60 characters bitches. Course they’d have to be free or dirt cheap. I’d buy it regardless =D lemming style bitches.

Whose up for some Cody buffs?:sunglasses:

I know poison players are thirsty for a buff, at the very least a fix for her overhead.

We’ve been spoiled. Lili doesn’t give a fuck about yo jump. I’ll cheerleader kick you. I’m lazy i’ll just counter you and make you hate yourself and say lili is broken. Eh i’ll just cr.hp i got that too. Btw you just lost 40% kthx bye =D oh did i mention i have two fully invincible anti airs? Just thought you’d like to know…

Why not Ryu buffs while there at it? Hes pretty useless IMO. Also is it just me or does Zangief need a fire ball and dive kick?

They said they are revamping Tekken AAs.

The grab change and the red life change should give her a pretty good boost. But yeah, if they’re keeping her overhead as is, might as well remove it from the game.

Well I would like poisons juggle options changed a bit for tags as more damage. I’m going to watch the game from the side lines this time to make sure it’s not crap again.

Sorry, TZA posted last week that we’d be taking a break from STA for a couple weeks to save up money. I should have posted again to remind but no STA till after the 25th.

I no rite! I’m jelly! :oops:

Raw Launchers should still zoom. Why? Add salt to those who want to spam 3 frame lows all day.

As long as she can stand her ground and the damage she does sticks, I’m satisfied.

The throw startup buff is gonna be pretty cool considering she has both the best throw and CADC in the game.

I am aware :sunglasses:

Hope alisa gets a nice buff.