SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Man we kind of needed this though. I know its general discussion but we all post on here and I’ve only fought you guys in rank. I actually remember you now its just been so long since I’ve fought you. Its a pain dealing with Chun-Li. Thats why I picked up Guile. Most of the Chuns I play just play the lame game. I literally have played 1 Julia since the DLC drop so I forgot about all that crap she could do. lol

i only use ken when i play against REALLY good keepaway teams aside from that I main Juri and Guy

Done! All in sig now.

First I was like :eek:. Then I was like :wow:. Then I was like :sweat:.

Damn i havent felt like playing this game this hard since the NY Capcom Qualifier
ggs to all my opponents im sure it was a learning experience for everyone. I wanna see more of that Law x lei from big boss. Definitely a unique team, Lei definitely a cheap character

@Chaoslimits
That was the NACL kicking in, i just felt like he didnt care which made me salty and want to finish things quick

Mr.WuLong? Cheap? Never! lol

Aaaand as usual, I miss out on this. SMH
Yeah, we all need to hear something like that once in a while to bring us back to earth.

GGs indeed. Although I hate losing, anyone that out pokes Bipson is tough and I don’t have much or a clue with Julia. She is a brawler.

I’m gonna make a 4 room lobby in a bit and invite boss, anyone else want in btw?

I’ll get in on that.

Man real talk this has been a good day on SFxT fought some really good people and I fought some good matches with WolfKrone!

Does anyone by any chance have a tag team partner? Me and my tag partner would like to run some 2v2 sometimes.

me too

I need to stop playing online, its just unplayably laggy. When I play offline my timing is all fucked up, drop combos like crazy. Stick to training mode, play actual offline matches maybe once a week lol.

it really does give you some bad habits. I feel that the lag also brings you down because you’re trying to hit links your normally would in a lagless situation. I’m doing that just because of the level of play i displayed at a local. It’s best to go back to see videos also of how you were playing a month ago and how you are now. If you are seeing a lack of progress then that’s a sign that you might be regressing. I feel that is my issue atm and have been trying to put in time to play will08 in real life, which we’re gonna record a first to 5, and practice against trouble characters. also looking at the frame data is always a great thing. It def opens your eyes to things. Good luck to you in your training endeavors.

How bad can your connection be? I play against Songi all the time and we’re coast to coast.

super secret lili tech because i’m not trying to show off my tech and derail the game. FUCK YOU ALL! AHAHAHA! =p
http://forums.shoryuken.com/t/character-guide-the-lili-de-rochefort-walkthrough-w-combos-strategy-matchups-videos-frame-data/143046page-9
GO NOW LILIS. KEEL THEM ALL!

gg’s bosss and chaos, my new team improved alot :slight_smile:

so i hear will08 going nuts on you guys. can you guys break his finger or something lol XD so i can win our first to 5?

I really want to hop in on this action =/

GGs to all today. Chaos one of the best Nina’s. When they give (hopefully) Bison his low scissor kicks even on block again, I’ll be coming with official SSF4AE Bipson pressure. Until then not much I can do but play mind games.