SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

you!!! after i get legit reaps youre next!

aaaaaa i wanted to get some Julia experience ;_;

if u think heihachi is bad with speed gems u should see my Guy/Hwoarang team @)@

The lobby was working perfectly fine until you showed up :stuck_out_tongue:

Also very GGs to will08. I really needed that chun matchup training. I don’t think anyone plays her on a decent level in Europe.

Seconded

Unless you go to the Los Angeles qualifier or already have a spot for Capcom’s 25th Anniversary Tournament, I dunno what tournaments you’re looking forward to. Maybe the major revamp they promised but don’t seem to be updating us on will change this, but barring that, there will never be another “legit big sfxt tourney” ever again. And while there are many reasons for that, in my opinion not least among them is the lack of creativity and popular spread of whatever creative ideas were created among SFxT players. You never managed to make the game look good to anyone who was wary about it, you didn’t come up with good enough stuff to beat players who weren’t digging deep but might have had more experience or talent than you, and you didn’t have or didn’t spread the new ideas that help a game keep going.

I don’t get this post at all. You’re putting up this barrier of secrecy against the game progressing and then saying it’s up to the player base to further the game? You’re part of the player base and you’re explicitly preventing the game from progressing because, I dunno, you want to feel fancy for having come up with something before someone else did? A lot of games would be a lot less interesting and complex if everyone felt the same.

sigh u have a point >.> o well

Julia and chun are a pain… hm

He’ll probably continue to defend it, but until a miracle patch happens… at this rate, it won’t be at many majors. Which are the only times we see him play.

Edit: OR if some die-hards get it at a SoCal ranbat. Hopefully we lure get Ricky and Rog to one with that tactic here in NorCal :slight_smile:

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through testing the limits of one’s anger, passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the Force offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate.

Lol. My old buddy Ray. Remember you wouldn’t fight me because of that vortex? lol Good times.

UD is right. I bet they won’t even stream SFxT for the 25th anniversary tournament lol! I’m really surprised that MK9 has more interest/excitement than this game…

that shit made me soo mad but i just needed to learn to adapt :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the only reason people still have interest in that game is because of all the gore and the fatalities. I mean, when I want to play a fighting game with some of the people I know, a lot of them say they want to play Mortal Kombat instead of this game or even AE. And when I ask them why, they say it’s because Mortal Kombat is so much cooler because of all the blood and that fatalities. They don’t seem to care about how fighting games really work or how to play them properly…all they seem to care about is the fact that you can rip someone in half or chop someone’s head off.

In fact, I was only able to convince one person to play this game when he saw me combo into a cross art, 'cause he thought that looked sick. :bluu:

They need more cheap stuff like damage. Btw look at the 2nd to last match replay. You jumped in at the start of the 2nd round i did my LVL 3 didnt come out :slight_smile:

I think Julia is meaty enough as it is, i mean u killed Juri off of ONE reset so i think thats good
EDIT: OK so after watching the replays its not that OS’es werent comin out, its that Chuns crouching light overpowered Juris… goddammn

Muthaf*&cka. That’s you???
Can people put their PSN somewhere we can see!?

sends friend request

[FONT=Helvetica]

[/FONT]
Well I’m sure they’ll at least stream it, with the usual stream monsters chanting about how much “shxt” the game is. Then again, if my psychology major has taught me anything its that a crowd tends to make people douches and tools.

question are we even supposed to be here for match making and lobby posting? I mean i only replied to people that wanted to run sets but idk maybe its not a big deal

Im usually bout that team NAH and am not very active in the forums. But these lazy Julia players make me go ugh so i’ve started to take over the julia thread

Lol. I still have that replay. Do you still play ken?

Lol Yeah bro thats me. You guys and this forum actually go me back into the game. I stopped playing it for awhile.