SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

I personally don’t play the game for money. I enjoy playing this game more than sf4. But i’m not going to give up my strats prior to playing someone the first time around. A smart player will figure things out on their own. I didn’t have anyone hold my hand as i learned lili and ken. I’m trying to be a good teacher and teach people lili, i have so much knowledge but very few people make the effort to obtain it.
The future is unknown and that’s about it. If people want to learn or create tech it’s up to them, we have enough info around to work with. At this point in sfxt life it’s up to the player base to further the game.

Give me you

whats your psn ill invite

Hey, come on now…is that really necessary? :sad:

All of this hate for Heihachi is making me want to switch characters…

…ah, who am I kidding. Bring on the salt! :badboy:

Yung_Ice31

Thanks for the matches Will08. I got destroyed but I knew that already coming into the match. The experience was valuable nontheless. :sunglasses:

Didja get a round off him???

I got 2 matches from him plus a few miscellaneous rounds here and there. I honestly didn’t expect to win at all because Julia is just a pain in the ass. I learned a few things about Julia but overall she’s going to be a nuisance for quite some time for my team.

I’m hosting an open Psn lobby right now. Feel free to join :slight_smile:

You got one match because you mashed raw launcher and another cause you anti aired with Xio overhead. You still kept raw launching after i adjusted and used mids *shakes head
The way you play is random you leave it up to chance. Like you back up and EX DP dive kick or Lili EX Overhead kicks. Its like you say to your self *I know this isnt gaurenteed but ill do anyways. If i either get a combo or punish lets go *shakes head
If you played more solid you may have gotten more wins. I switched to Chun x Julia cause i didnt want to deal with your gymmics

Name?

Maybe its just me but this sounds a bit…harsh?? lol.

Yeah it was 4-2 him then dude left. Bison has trouble with chun-li anyhow. Chunli and Julia two of the toughest characters

Robofobe of course :slight_smile:

I was talking bout Songi game play

PSN? Invite ND2130srk

LOL this is an international room
Italy, sweden, spain, and america all in one room ima get bodied

Hey man, don’t steal my jokes!

Lets hope it’s playable.

EDIT: almost not. Still more fun than fighting complete scrubs in ranked on Japanese quality connections :slight_smile:

I’ll kick Italy since it seems unplayable between you and him.

I really didn’t care about winning or losing I just wanted the experience. I played random because I really don’t have any clear cut punishes for Julia and I find it basically impossible to approach any of your characters through normal means. You play all footsies based characters which are extremely annoying which forces me to play very cowardly if I want to win. I just didn’t have the time to drag all the matches out in that fashion. I had food and I wanted to eat it before it got cold. All excuses aside, there is absolutely no way I would’ve beaten you in my current state.

pretty much this, ive got all kinds of stupid hwoarang shit that i havent shared yet because i want to enter a legit big sfxt tourney and use it there

So in other words you wouldnt mind me spilling the beans for you then?