SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Lagless indeed. :slight_smile:

Yeah man all I was seeing was boots and shoes half the time I was thinking about doing a raw launcher to avoid that cr.lk but I thought that it was too risky and unsafe if I miss now I regret it :frowning:
Oh well I still had tons of fun playing Guy/Lili again

It isn’t set to anything, I’m the person who’s blocking it. :stuck_out_tongue:

You have to have an imagination. There have been several times where I would be playing SSF4AE and I would hurry up change to SFxT because it sparked a combo idea. Just discovered a nice little set up with Akuma/Law. Don’t know if its been done before but I have never seen it.

Totally off topic, but why is my news feed at the bottom? I’m talking about the ‘Inbox’ and ‘Alerts’ section.

I think it’s one of those new advertisements…for some reason it’s pushing that stuff to the bottom of the screen. It’s really annoying.

Yeaaaah… that was weird. And I didn’t like it. >___> Even having AdBlock did nothing lol.

This game is dead online, very few strong players left.

STUPID SRK STUPID SRK! Why you spamming me with ads. I just wanna read in peace. I don’t care about comedy! Make it stop!!!

And then it goes back to normal. Am I being punished as I’m posting here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol that’s happening to me right now, I’m assuming that it must be a little fault in the SRK server? Meh if all else fails, ask the bunch of friends who do computing :D.

SAME HERE! :smiley:

Match Start

Akuma: ‘WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE ME-- UAGGGGGGH!’ Loses over 50% life from a simple juggle

Tags in Lili with 2/3 bars of meter from that beatdown

Lili comes, claws it all back and pretty much ends the fight…

And I am left there asking myself:

**o_O ‘Yo Akuma! Why were you here in the first place!?’ o_O **

Interesting. What was the set-up?

Ozleon stacking speed gems and losing 150 BP to him makes me really salty. There goes all the BP I won from Legit Reapzz last night…gone in a flash! :rofl:

Double post but I’m sorry, you have me to blame for inspiring him to go and use the speed gems. I told him about how effective they were at screwing over people’s anti-air timings. :frowning:

And this is why I use a speed gem on Heihachi. As if his jumping HK wasn’t hard enough to anti-air already…:smiley:

Ken: awww, gah! (almost dead) Lili you gotta pull a comeback…

40 secs left.

Lili: It’s time to dance!

Pulls come back…

Me: …oh well…

Other player: AVOID THIS PLAYER! FUCK LILI. SHE HAS UNBLOCKABLES?! SHE’S TOO OVERPOWERED! STOP CAMPING DAMN IT!

Hey some of them were down to the wire so don’t get too salty.

I also got inspired from RagingRay when he kicked my ass in the online tournament. Didn’t even have enough time to input srk. Heihachi is the one rocking all the speed gems.

And now you see why I call the character “derp” in this game? Jumping in for free is the derp shit you’d expect from Juri but Heihachi too? I’m sorry but my characters have no answer for that except run until the gem wears off, so dumb…:rolleyes:

Well I guess I’ll have to play it lame and run away once I get the life lead…two can play that lame game and while I don’t like time outs, I’ll suck up my pride for a win against a bad match-up.

And people say that gems barely have an affect on gameplay…:arazz:

Hey OZleon. Do you know any other good Heihachi players? I feel like we’re the only Heihachi players here…

Him and Cid Dro are the ONLY Heihachi players online who have ever beaten me and made me salty enough to rant about it. They always have some gimmick or trick up their sleeve that just defies every reasonable logic in the known universe. If it weren’t for those two I think I would’ve been a grandmaster by now. o_O

Cid dro is the only good psn Heihachi I see on psn. eDane is a xbox Heihachi player I think. I can’t really think of any other Heihachi players.