SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

What people fail to realise is that the change to rolls makes zoning better. Now hugo won’t just jump on a fireball on purpose to close the gap by rolling because he’s going to get punished really hard for it

And the punish window is on the recovery of the roll and you get CH status for it as well but that could be subject to change. Its really easy to punish if you can see it coming but its not 100% free.

I don’t get why she is called the gold war machine.

Ah fuck Lili is about to go in, she could already screw you up something fierce for rolling pre-patch. O__O

Yep, and I totally called it :rofl:

Hugo with punishable rolls couldn’t stay with the Vanilla damage, no siree.

Here ya go. Read this and learn a little bit about Capcom history in the process.

Neither could Kazuya.

Nina otoh (hint damage is buffed over Vanilla :eek:400+ meterless combos)

http://twitchtvfaces.com/images/Kappa.png

I will be using this often I guess

Spoiler

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/your-tears-are-delicious-360x500.jpg

For anyone who cares PSN having a sale on the costumes this week

sounds like a game im gonna play now

changes are really going to get a bunch of people to give the game a second chance

Are the new ones coming out?

You already know. Better watch out!

welp

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They didnt nerf Lili’s EX or AAs, and they buffed her walkspeed…nigga Im going the fuck in with this rich bitch!

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Hwo and Asuka buffs. Yay.

The leg cutter change is weird though.

they nerfed what i knew they would. angel ascension is useless anyway.

Buffing Hwroang…
Nerfing Raven…
Buffing Heihachi…
Buffing Law…
Buffing Jin…

These damage nerfs mean nothing with everything else they’re getting.
Some of the damage buffs are dumb though

**Asuka’s/Paul’s changelog ** :rofl: :rofl: being a damn manual. They look a lot stronger now, atleast.

I like what I see with Hwoarang.

AKUMA IS BACK

Xiaoyu got buffed! Lili too! YES! YES! YES!!! Rejoice!!! :party:

Did they just BUFF Kuma???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Awesome.

Now I can relax about HEI. I guess I could still use Hugo as a side kick. :slight_smile: