SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

I remember it was those shenanigans had people asking for Orge to be banned in week one. How times have changed

MMMMM will08 tears are soooo DELISH! Julia can no longer escape my pressure ahahahaha! Oh oh try to back dash on your wake up and escape my dive kick…oh wait wait you can’t anymore! poetic justice. =)

Lol I was actually thinking about this today while driving back home, why would you put sakura AND blanka as a team? what were they thinking? why not Karin? for, you know Sakura/Karin vs Asuka/Lili?? that makes much more sense.

i know right. if that happened i would be crying about karin nerfs…but i’m not so i’m double salty now. =(

if i remember correctly she is like strider where capcom needs permission to ask to add her to the game. If they can’t get the artists or the person the character based on to give permission they can’t add the character.

I’m sincerely hoping alot more backdashes get nerfed in the final product.

That shit is still dumb.

We both abused the hell out of backdashes tonight.
Also bryan is mot that bad once you get in the habit of hitting him out of that rushing string.

Well the greater issue is that some characters can’t do anything about it, like at all.

I don’t know whether you noticed… but they nerfed Bryan yesterday…

Julia has a godlike backdash and a DP. Combine those two together and you have a character that cannot be fucked with on wake-up.

Really?! Was it that stealth patch? What did they change?
Yes indeed poor asuka can only pop a backdash on wake up and isnt that move punishable if i decide to block?
I should have been backdashing against alisa more those strings dont seem the tightest.

Off topic: super excited about bob buffs! 4 frame jab and ken masters walk speed!

It doesn’t even work on most backdashes.

It failed to catch laws several times.

As for Bryan, they lowered the juggle potential on all his fish hook moves, which is why you saw me doing different combos than normal.

This loweres his damage, hurts meter gain, hurts oki, weakens his reversal, hurts hit tag out options. Its dumb.

It doesn’t even work on most backdashes.

It failed to catch laws several times.

As for Bryan, they lowered the juggle potential on all his fish hook moves, which is why you saw me doing different combos than normal.

This loweres his damage, hurts meter gain, hurts oki, weakens his reversal, hurts hit tag out options. Its dumb.

watch him go down to like 700 health and lose the overhead special… and on top of that make his super blockable while crouching…

So are the DLC characters worth the $20? It’s either that or Borderlands DLC…

depends on how many you plan on playing… if you’re going to play at least 2 go for it. if not, then you’re not missing much

wut? Empryrean has pandora tech? what is this?! lol

Netplay offline on PSN for anyone else or does Capcom hate me?

Hmm…I’m really just interested in trying out Dudley, Bryan, Jack and Alex. Maybe the pink haired chick who’s name escapes me.

Is Alex nearly as good in this as he is in Tekken 6?

Just one more week till I can get my hands on those sweet new costumes. My Dudley/Julia and Cody/Whoever team’s gonna look super snazzy.

Alex? If you mean the Dinosaur, he’s not in this game. You wouldn’t happen to mean Lars, would you? The Pink haired girl is Alisa btw.