SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Capcom is like “yo, women can’t be as strong or stronger than men, wtf were you guys thinking, make that bitch weaker!”

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Kazuya actually does MORE damage now? :rofl:
He got smacked by the nerf bat pretty hard otherwise though.

Has to less a chick be high tier.

Look at the last time that happened (3S). Shit be whack.

That was confirmed back in SF4 days.

Can’t tell. If they’re sexist there would be no “Strongest woman in the world,” right?

That’s debatable. Also if she was the strongest she would have more life, I mean look at her legs, those shits must be at least 1000 HP worth each.

All I can say for sure right now is I somehow don’t think King fans are going to be unhappy with these changes.

I almost feel embarrassed and guilty over the King changes. I was gonna use 2013 as an opportunity to try new team but both Poison and King are significantly a stronger force.

ahem…YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DIE JUILA!
Btw kaz will probalby be top tier now. barely any changes and only buffs.

hyped for hwoarang changes or hwoarang non changes AAAA

Better than Julia being top tier, bitch was stupid.

Except…

Julia seems better than she was before.

Dude now you’re just getting obnoxious. XD. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m eager now to see Lili changes. If nothing happens to her that drastically she will be a power house character. Join the Lili army or die by my derp face >=o

I’m truly worried for Alisa’s sake. She’s the tank in my team.

sadpanda
I’m sorry for being a fraud. I can’t help that I fell in love with such a sexy woman :’(

Now that I have contained my excitement.

Cole has gotten overall:

A refined zoning game, reason I say this because nades come out 5 frames slower so this is an honest nerf, Cole could beat Guile at his own game GUILE.But now he has all the tools necessary to make your life a living hell for only giving up a little advantage; buffed slide will lead to a combo on hit with ridiculous range and safe pressure on block from max range, not to mention some Pandora set ups!

Amazing rush down and combo tools: StHp and CrHp got buffed to extreme levels, Cole’s CADC from StHp is -4 now with the buff, it is -2! CrHp being cancelable means you will have to respect Cole’s footsies now, One hit will lead to 400 damage Solo 1 bar from 2 and half Ryu’s away, not to mention you can CADC CrHp which will also help with zoning as well.

Cole’s input annoyances were addressed as well, No more random Shockwaves when going for rekkas, making Cole a smoother character. Only other tool he lost was the push back on Shockwave which wasn’t really that great to begin with and might get made up for with CrHp into Shockwave at max range will be even more disgusting.

Also don’t know if any of you noticed but, Cole’s boost chains aren’t listed on the change log so it probably means they were not nerfed, and it is not listed if he still gains meter from CADC’s, pretty strange.

Other than that happy with all the changes so far after much thinking, can’t really say much for the Street Fighter cast until they reveal all the system changes. Cody will still be strong and Cody players will actually explore the characters potential outside of one normal (DAT FOWARD MP). Ryu will still be good and have an amazing zoning game, Rufus…well I really can’t say :slight_smile: don’t know much about this guy, and for everyone else haven’t gotten into much detail.

Happy with Bob/Megaman changes, Kazuya in my opinion got overall nerfed; EWGF( I am guessing is Rising Uppercut fastest input) is -1 on block now crLk hitbox nerf, and standing attack’s hurt him during mist step, and what he got like a couple of extra combo tools now not much for losing his +1 EWGF as for everyone else on the change log I can say much, but I am so learning how to play King and Marduk, my gripes have been addressed :P.

Hey they nerfed his best footsie tools so at the very least he’ll be less derpy…

Godamn new King links!?

• cr. MP - (+5F on hit/+1F on block)
• cr. LK - Startup 6F->5F

I’m no Julia expert…but, she doesn’t looked very nerfed to me…

Great to see my boy King get mostly buffs. I would have liked less startup on his grabs but I’ll gladly take the damage buffs. I’m now more hopeful for Kuma and Lili’s changes