SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Less than 15 minutes before The Road To B Rank makes its return!

Gee man I started the upload of this video more than 4 HOURS AGO and yet it is still uploading :frowning:

SPOILER: I kind of screw up the advertising of our Online Tournament Series in my commentary :sweat:

Soā€¦ Might have a new team soon lol Hwoarang/Ibuki is justā€¦ scary @_@

Damn Ibuki to hellā€¦

ssf4evoā€™s recent videoā€™s thumbnail offends me >_>

DAMN GIEFS!

I guess her search for a man is finally at a closeā€¦:eek:

Ok guys and girls, its here:

[media=youtube]KD4EO0sD2J8[/media]

Man this took forever.

In this episode I talk about the following:
[LIST]
[]Where I have been for the last month or so when it comes to SFXT Footage
[
]How to deal with ā€˜wallā€™ periods in fighting games
[]Some stuff/tech regarding the interesting world of auto correct
[
]Telling people about the Online Tournament Seriesā€™ (and screwing up the advertising for it but I regain it)
[/LIST]
With that said I am off to sleep. For those who havenā€™t been following, Iā€™ll put the previous episodes up in the Media Thread probably by tomorrow or so.

Until then enjoy the video :smiley: (and possibly my commentary)

Fuck every single cody.

A good footsies player becomes godlike when they play Cody. I canā€™t wait until heā€™s nerfed lol.

Whatā€™s wrong with Juri? She is waaay better than Ibuki.

Why?

i can already tell you it doesnā€™t. standing normals beat or trade with launcher. So your move will trade with the super armor move and youā€™d lose to the normal since launcher has no super armor. Trust me if it worked then hugo wouldnā€™t have been such a big problem at the beginning of sfxt.

People better stop hating on Jules dammit. Sheā€™s too awesome for that.

FIXED :razzy:

What, is Cody the new Hugo for you guys?

At least Iā€™ve got nuthin but love for them!

In other news, new awesome dynamic filters are available at http://robofobe.com/sfxtgems/
If shows SF chars having access to 1 more gem than Tekken. Iā€™ll look into that, and see if I made any mistakes tagging the gems because it doesnā€™t sound right.
Very soon you will be able to save your own setups as well.

But not my Cody, right?

:lovin: love you tooooooo

o3o

Hereā€™s why, if you play my mains in any game (this game being hwoarang) then you know that my strength relies on rushdown and mixup situations, while Juri may be good at this her offense isnt her strongest point, the fact that its such a pain in the ass to get in on her makes her really strong in this game, and while thats good it doesnt neccessarrily fit my ā€œballs outā€ crazy mixup gameplay style and ibuki fits the role a hell of a lot better than juri does, the thing is though, ibuki requires a great deal of execution and its gonna take me awhile to get used to all her target combos and her weird jump arc, but overall i feel she fits my playstyle better, i will keep a pocket juri for those matchups where i feel she would do a better job against my opponents team than ibuki would
EDIT: or to be more specific, when i throw every damn mixup in my arsenal and they block/tech it ALL (Iā€™m lookin at you chaos! I spent a whole week in the lab tryna come up with new shit because i couldnt get in on you lol)

Give vega anti air that beats 90% cast, a comboable overhead, and a projectile. Everyone would cry broken

edit: also, fuck cody

give hwoarang an air grab or a command grab, GG

What I saying is that vega shouldnā€™t have to compete with cody where vega is suppose to excel at. itā€™s so dumb.

Does that include future ones? Because Iā€™m gonna be using Cody when the PC gets the DLC charactersā€¦or when/if I get that Xbox. :razzy:

I apologize in advance, butā€¦I canā€™t abandon my favorite Street Fighter character just because heā€™s derp in this game.

edit: I think that I picked the right expression for my Klonoa avatar today. This thread is so full of hate right now. :lol: