SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

Agreed. I honestly hope they didn’t take to heart the feedback of people, that probably didn’t give this game enough of a chance or learned about the game enough, who wanted a complete overhaul of the entire game

Paull will be top tier - I’m calling it.

Paul will be nerfed to the ground. Just for laughs.

If Paul gets a walk speed buff, people WILL complain. His normals have a ton of frame advantage, it’s just hard to approach with him. I do agree with you.

he gets one. we already know two changes:

• Invulnerable time on Shredder EX has been extended
• Walk speed has become faster

I don’t really know what you mean with “ton of frame advantage” tho. s.lp and cl.mp are the only decent moves he has (+5 on block). and you can bet your ass that s.lp will be nerfed. I’m curious what else he’ll get tho. I hope some moves become faster (in particular his jumping ones) and almost all his specials need some sort of adjustments, especially Sway.

Sorry, I’m just overstating his frame traps.

If Tekken gets good AA’s I call that Law will be really good. Maybe even top 5.

He will be godlike. Already has top tier a2a normals, and solid reversal options what more could you want?! Inb4 Xiao getting nerfed again for no fuckin reason LOL!

I don’t care about the damage, shit scaled hard anyway. I just wanna slam people left and right while laughing like an idiot and they made it less enjoyable. :sad:
rip in peace, Bryan

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/1Rh5z.jpg

Any thought about BOB? He seems a fun Char but his damage it’s stupid week.

I’ve always played Lili, but I dropped her along with the game some time after, now I’m trying to get back. I remember asking for tips in the Lili forums as well :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I can tell, they’re trying to get more new folks into the game and on level ground with the veterans when 2013 is released. But fwiw, throwing a brand new game at us isn’t gonna make us any less good, it’ll just make us have to adjust while (hadoken hadoken hadoken shoyruken) Ryu and (srk srk srk srk srk) Ken come back thinking that everyone will be too weak to beat them all over again. It’s sad to see that my bigger combos will probably be weaker, but hopefully something fresh happens to keep things interesting. By fresh I don’t mean random buffs here and there either.

We’re thinking about the same Bob right?
This one?

I’m pretty sure his damage can’t break 300 solo meterless, unless he SOMEHOW gets a raw GC and confirms to the crumple loop. He really needed the walkspeed buff so he could run his great mixups and pressure more efficiently in this game.

We’re thinking about the same Bob right?

No that one^

there can only be one bob…

http://www.clairehollingsworth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bobthebuilder2.jpg

This bob?

Spoiler

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110608003812/streetfighter/images/1/1f/07_sfxtart01.jpg

wait i don’t think that’s right

Can you pandora out of a meaty throw after tech roll?

1.07 out for xbox?

[media=youtube]ljx9CciCe9A[/media]
Bob is a good character, highly under utilized IMO. I’ve ran a few rage Ranked matches where I literally do Trial mode combos and it beats people. lol

edit: on a tangent note, I also ran Julia x Bob for a while because I liked their intro, so happy. haha

PS Vita SFxT

[media=youtube]OwQDS-3Xh0U[/media]

Shadow, where are you?