SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

That’s who taught me how to mash dat raw launcher. The master himself, Tatsu. :china:

Infiltration will lose to a Cody team.

Tell that to Justin Wong who lost using Cody Vega to Infiltration at Seasons Beatings Ascension.

Every Cody that loses is a victory to the Cross Tekken Community.

Fuck. That. Character.

Also, Infiltration is not a god. I’m sorry if this realization upsets people; Its amazing what happens when people actually work hard at something though, you know?

Thats one of my close friends. I felt as though you were hating on him and my scene and I didn’t really like that. At least you gave him respect. Thats all I, and our scene can ask for I suppose.

I’m still suprised that people still remember that either way. Especially considering I was supposed to MM at SBA but had a gig and people thought I just up and bailed LOL

They should have the tourney in Dec be on ver 2013. That cody business made me wanna yack.
I was a bit dishearted to see the huge lack of PC’s with the Julias that played, but still it was nice seeing people land that f. fierce on tag, I never get that lol. Overall, I’m very VERY anxious to see Tatsu vs Pr Rog.

I’m in the right era right?

Yeah there was nothing wrong with Combofiend’s play at all, maybe a little bit of work on his Julia combos but he played pretty solid, PR Rog on the other hand, fuck Cody lol.

Yeah, that was me :slight_smile:

I’m glad I got to play at least one fight on stream. Didn’t see anyone else use Elena or Christie the whole time I was there…
On the other hand, I did see a lot of character variety in general.

How is that combo even possible at 2:17? I h=thought the juggle count was like 5 hits
Combo with elena , if rhino hits a juggled opponent it uses 2 juggle points and depending on what hit count it is you can follow with a dp , a slide or nothing because all juggle points are gone.

Yet steve can uses 3 ex flicker jabs, each hits three time ( 9 points) unless they count as one each (3). low flicker(10)(4) hit with a cr:hp:(11)(5), cr:hp:(12)(6), sonic fang (13)(7).

It’s either 13 hit count or 7

Combofiend was playing really patiently and had solid spacing/footsies. He was also good at predicting/reading when the opponent wanted to dash in or jump.

If you watch the matches vs Jibbo closely, you’ll notice that in mid-range he was always waiting for Jibbo to stick a limb out first. Then he whiffed punished with Marduk or Julia. Not sure if it was pure reactions or mainly luck or delayed pokes but either way Combofiend was playing very patiently and it worked out for him. And not just vs Jibbo.

Good shit man, nice to see character variety on streams.

Now maybe one day, we’ll see an Asuka on stream :frowning:

Well, before Elena/Christie were released, I was Asuka/Poison all day.

We’ll see what 2013 says about Asuka, though. I have a feeling Capcom will take care of her…

SFxT @ SF25 in a nutshell:

I’m still really excited to see some Lars/King buffs.

Joe you failed me! Remind me to extra lili keel you like two times over. You besta come to nec.

WHERE IS LILI?! Was i the only person to rep her on stream…=( </3
And yes this game has character variety now. but if anything we’ll see less sf character and more tekken characters.

The less Lili we see on stream the less chances of seeing nerfs happen to her. I’m already going to be pointing fingers at Tatsu when Xiaoyu gets the nerf bat.

if lili gets nerf at all blame me okay. I’ll take the blame =D

Since you’re the leader of the Lili army, naturally you’ll be the one held fully responsible for that mess. :rofl:

Woah woah you played too? I need to find that stream. I dig your team man :smiley: