SFV Lounge: SRK Cross Tag Battle

Karin is a better Q Bee, Cammy/Sakura could Hood.

Vega is Jedah.

Ryu is Talbain I guess.

Which makes ??? Lord Raptor? Nash? Ken? Whooooooooo!!!

How can they be so clueless about their own characters? Urien would have been a perfect Pyron while Juri is definetely more similar to Morrigan and BB

Agreed on Urien.

But Morrigan can’t be anyone but Chun-Li.

Juri makes sense as BB Hood.

Not sure who could’ve beeb Donovan though… Sagat? Ryu?

Where is abigail sasquatch

Feel free to Participate on the Forum Theme Poll

Damn sf4 came out 10 years ago and lasted so long in the scene, sfv came out 2 years ago and will probably last 5 more years. ill be in my 30’s its crazy to think ive been playing street fighter my entire life ill never forget those arcade memories

1 Like

i remember being a typical highschooler who played Counter strike and of course call of duty but i never got thrills from those games like i did street fighter, id played 3s on GGPO and watch every upload from Theshend but i felt like i was playing a game franchise that had no future. Then there were arcade footage of SF4 leaked and uploaded online and man ill never forget the hype and anticipation i felt. I Watched EVERY SINGLE VIDEO for that game and Bugged the hell outta my mom to buy me my first arcade stick (hori ex2) and for my birthday i begged my mom to take me to Chinatown fair for my first competitive matches in sf4 (they had imported sf4 cabs) when i got there all the known fgc people were there Sanford,Yipes,Justin wong,Remix(RIP),LI Joe,Arturo and for whatever reason mike ross and gootecks. ill stop rambling im just reminiscing and spouting nonsense lol

2 Likes

I still want Dan in SFV

1 Like

I know, that’s why I claimed my right of daydreaming in the comment.

Anyway, not sure I would want a low-budget, soulless Darkstalkers that Capcom would probably come up with today. They could port Ressurection to the current gen though.

We cant call LordWilliam “LordWilliam”?

1 Like

Because he’s a BK big kid who doesn’t want no baby-moniker like “Lord William” weighing him down.

1 Like

Apparently Akhos was his older name back in the day. I guess William is his government name and that’s not gamer enough.

1 Like

His slave name? We let him hang around RockB too much.

4 Likes

I quit this thread

8 Likes

RESPECT THAT MAN’S NAME dot dot dot because the “forum” doesn’t think my statement is a sentence
WELL IT ISN’T

I just recently started playing casual matches. It’s quite enjoyable not having to focus on your points and just getting into the match itself.

4 Likes

New forum layout and @Trife88 is still threatening to quit the thread. Wait a minute, you aren’t Trife!?

2 Likes

The other thing that is interesting is that you run into a generally different type of player in Casual matches. It ends up being a different experience in ways I didn’t expect.

casuals in EU gold ranks are shit, everyones lag like hell and despite not having points involved there’s a lot of ragequitting, teabagging and that kind of shit