@Fatal_Error_XI
I’m dead fam :rofl:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Wissem_Amzert/status/978066414438420481

2 Likes

Flat-chested Juri FUCK YOU CAPCOM FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

6 Likes

I didn’t even know about that Anakaris sidekick character that Menat is portraying. That’s cool.

Urien as Donovan is beast. I’m buying that and I don’t even play him.

3 Likes

That Anakaris sidekick was totally unexpected but awesome. But Juri looks flat to me… have they forgotten her curves line from Abigail’s prologue? Why do you keep fucking up Capcom!!!

Well if this Juri costume is anything to go by I’m fine with them giving Menat the Felicia outfit and making appropriate alterations.

2 Likes

Lilith is flat chested. So they made the costume accurate.

2 Likes

I might have to be a bitch and use VT2 Menat just to rock that outfit lmao

Personally, I think that’s hardly a reason to celebrate. If accuracy was the point, if costumes are to override physical features then they should have removed the stitches in Nash’s face for instance

2 Likes

Fair point. I find the stitches on Nash’s Captain Commando costume to be silly as well. Capcom is being inconsistent.

1 Like

So, the 2018 CPT DLC package and the Dalkstalkers costumes are coming on April 3rd.

Now all we need is a Falke announcement/reveal to complete the trifecta of awesome news. :pray:

1 Like

yeah the Donovan costume actually fits Urien pretty well

1 Like

That Menat costume is mine.

Paid Darkstalkers costumes? I thought they would be free like the crossover ones.

Maybe Capcom is trying to assess the interest in the franchise, one can dream.

That’s a helluva reach.

You’d have a better chance of seeing an actual DS character appear in SFV then you would seeing DS4.

You know damn well they’re just milking the cow brother. IIRC the DS teaser was well before SFV’s announcement. If they were going to submit to making a new DS game, they would have done it years ago. Not wait until now and say hmmmm ok guys like give it a shot. Capcom will not trick me again!

Those DS SFV outfits should be FREE.

I will use the Juri outfit if it has some purdy colors, I can ignore the lack of chestisies but they didn’t have to do my bae like that.

1 Like

Is something happening on April 17th?

Bison’s birthday.

And Falke/3.5 announcement. Release soon after.

It’s also a Tuesday.

2 Likes

Not gonna happen

Bison = Demitri or Pyron
Fang = Hsien-ko
Blanka = Sasquatch
Chun = Morrigan
Rashid = Rikuo
Mika = Felicia
Akuma = Bishamon
Cammy = Anita or Hood

Make it happen!!!