SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

Finally someone gets it

4 Likes

If Capcomā€™s smart, they will reveal the silhouettes of the 6 season 4 characters after the grand finals of the North American Regional Finals to drive up some hype.

Nah, theyā€™re giving us more time before the upset about the S4 newcomers. Itā€™s their way to make people focused on the Capcom Cup, obviously revealing something would be a show stealer.
Iā€™m already trying to keep the expectations lower as possible myself, I have a bad feeling.

Not reveal the characters but just showing the silhouette so that thereā€™s something to talk about and speculate who the shadows/silhouettes are before Capcom Cup! I actually enjoyed that!

I probably didnā€™t word what I was trying to say properly.

I like that idea but itā€™s not a smart move to reveal anything before the event that will undoubtedly get the most viewership

Most people seeing your reveal simultaneously = more activity on media platforms post reveal

1 Like

Give me a faster low forward with Sagat, small adjustment to his VTā€™s and Iā€™ll be happy with the character.

you gotta be content he ainā€™t gonna be as good like the top 5 or even competitively ever.

Sagat will be a honest zoner for his entire SFV careerā€¦

1 Like

Looks like nobody will break into the top 5. Every S3 character has been pants imo.

1 Like

10 more damage on DP and fireball

The only SF news weā€™ll get before Capcom Cup finals are holiday costumes.

2 Likes

Last year characters reveal was good, even if I wasnā€™t interested in any of the character involved I appreciate how Capcom kills the speculation game behind the silhouettes.

Because they fucking suck on a fundamental level and I donā€™t care how much Ed Boon cock Roofie sucks thatā€™s never gonna change. Mortal Kombat and Injustice show most casuals donā€™t give a flying fuck about fighting games if that can hide like scared rabbits with single player content.

I never realized how much I donā€™t need SPC till after SC6 launched. I still havenā€™t touched that shit.

Online+Characters+Training Mode

Hnnnnnng

1 Like

Silhouettes have known to be a turn off for people and Capcom especially got crap for it because of earlier delays in release schedule. I remember during KI people hated that they had to look at nothing but Cinders silhouette for 8 months even though it was clearly him. Silhouettes just donā€™t really do enough good for how bad they can be.

Also donā€™t worry about NCK. Heā€™s just freaking out over the 2 percent chance that Makoto doesnā€™t get in. Heā€™s gonna be like Frost where he goes ā€œmy character is hereā€ and thenā€¦well he does think Cody is solid at least. Highland toughed it out and now he has the Burger King

He was the Burger King from Super through the rest of IV so nothing new. Heā€™s like Vega and Chun where their top tier days are just remnants of 09 016 or the dark ages,

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I will be happy anyway, I prefer complaining about how Capcom changed her instead of donā€™t play her competitively again. Then yeah, I will probably join Frost and Highland squad.

1 Like

Blanka and G are good

2 Likes

At least Makoto has a better chance than any of the characters I want at this point

Yun, Yang, or Elenaā€¦plz Capcom

Even if you ruin them like Cody just plz

1 Like

You know the twins are going to get honest divekicks so itā€™s already over for them

1 Like

I donā€™t care about the dive kicks I just want comboable command grabs, fast walkspeed, safe rekkas/shoulders and Genei-jin/Sei-ei Enbu fun

Blanka and G have good v triggers.

One way to bring new people into this board is to have active Threads for Popular Games.
Why dont you all post in the Soulcalibur VI Thread instead of doing it in the SFV Thread?
There is barely anything going on over there while you talk the shit out of it here :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets make the Soulcal Thread great Again

Might help if people could find it

1 Like