SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

true, maybe @Preppy might want to consider to give it a own category and put it into the recent fighting games section so that its easyer to find and get more attention? :pray:

theyā€™re good even outside of them although G has more glaring weaknesses

I agree most of the S3 characters are somewhat weak. I think Capcom was really cautious and would rather release a low tier character than a broken one. Itā€™s good to let everyone play them and find tech and strategies and see how they end up after a few months. I suspect most S3 characters will be buffed for S4.

Iā€™ve been labbing Sagat for the last week and really like him a lot. Iā€™d ideally just like his walk speed increased. His VT1 could also use a buff. There are a few others things Iā€™d like to see (faster mediums, dashes, jumps and V skill; tiger knee to come out quicker or be safer; etc) but heā€™d be busted if he got all of these buffed.

Meanwhile Ive been online maybe once. Spend most of my time in Create A Soul

If Capcom gives me Gouken I promise to buy all his costumes for as long as SFV is a thing,just like im doing with Juri.

Capcom please,I need the old man.

tumblr_n9igorVljC1qj5jqso1_500

I know his chances are small but with S4 around the corner I am hyped about maybeā€¦just maybeā€¦the master will return.

4 Likes

Hmmmm nah donā€™t see it

Begone !

Nah but rly.Game needs the old man.I want those palm rush combos and counter xx cool stuff.

4 Likes

Maybe one day Santa Claus will come to town. Until then, people are waiting for Makoto and Honda

1 Like

And Rose too!
We need a classy, older woman in the game!
And she has to give Menat spankings to put her back into the right path, that fiendish girl.

2 Likes

I always seem to fuck up meaties on Laura and Zekuā€™s. Iā€™m hella free.

7 Likes

Oro the only old man Iā€™m waiting for, tengu stone v trigger here we come!

4 Likes

Zeku wakeup animations are really weird, especially young zeku. Laura takes practice but itā€™s doable.

I personally canā€™t reliably meaty young zeku and ibuki, even in training mode. The beginning of their animations are too ambiguous

1 Like

Yeah, Lauraā€™s is definitely manageable. Iā€™ve gotten her a good amount of times. I usually end up eating a throw when I try it on Zeku. Iā€™m about to start backing off.

lol bruh I though I was the only one. Then those same beginners in Aceā€™s vids be in the Youtube comments talking about ā€œYour better than Bonchan.ā€

Shit is unseemly

2 Likes

A lot of ibukis get wins off of wakeup jab into v trig for a reason. They arenā€™t extremely lucky or making smart reads, they know that it works because of how much of a bitch that animation is.

3 Likes

I can back off from wake up several times, but the single time I donā€™t, I get hit with a wakeup specialā€¦

2 Likes

Some variant of this should be a box quote for the game.

2 Likes

I see about three SCVI threads right now - am I missing anything?

Edit: I added some tags to those threads to make them easier to find. Appo seems to have better ideas on organization than I do. Hm.

It doesnā€™t have its own section under Current Fighting Games, I guess weā€™re just curious as to why