SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I think he completely quit sfv and then the migration thing happened so he stopped coming around

He’s in the Discord, he just doesn’t use SRK any more. New meme is saying he really wants to go find cool Blanka tech and then never booting up SFV.

I miss Ves too. At least will still have @Dime 's wall of text.

Every time I read “Ves” I think people are talking about me.

I’m not a grump…

1 Like

Yearly reminder that if you loved the The Last Jedi or liked Captain Marvel you have bad taste in cinema and you are below number 10 on my friend list.

Carry on<3

3 Likes

Anyways sfv has issues but its a pretty good game at this point. If they stopped with characters here and just dropped a balance pass that slightly touched up the usual suspects a bit more i think most people would be satisfied

1 Like

Damn you hate Pook…

2 Likes

Last take before i work, but in a fast paced game I think it’s better to advance your gamestate than it is to try and hinder your opponent’s.

Basically concentrate on attaining your own victory.

5 Likes

Well at least these debates beat drama over someone being called out as a Pedo.

So this post happens every year…?

Captain Marvel was kind of a bad movie. The jokes all fell flat and some of the acting was pretty off.

But there are worse MCU movies that people let rock, and we’re(fans of the MCU) all pretty much committed to whatever they put out at this point so no point in battling people over it

SFV becoming mildly passable has people thinking it isn’t wack. It still is, stockholme syndrome is real.

6 Likes

See how powerful I am, I can make Ves appear at will.

9 Likes

Who evoked Ves?!

EDIT: found it.

Can’t argue with results like that.

You win.

Excuse me Mr.Wizard, I’ve something to ask…

Jesus u guys are like Mika and Nadeshiko now.

2 Likes

Ves is my best friend we are the greatest of pals

5 Likes

Random, degenerate, nonsense?

:slight_smile:

Edit: and solid.

Nah its not wack. It has no more objectively bad things going than any other sf game. I think people just accept the bad in other games because they know there’s no patches coming

2 Likes