SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Some people say activating Veserius on block is the only way to do it but I think there is a lot of value in activating him in neutral.

8 Likes

Trying to pop him on block just gets you VR’ed into his “why sfv is bad” pressure.

Disagree, people have just been around the game so long they just treat the weird/bad stuff as normal. When’s sf6

7 Likes

@Frost VT is summoning Veserius!

And mine is cutting internet cables!

Who else got VT’s? you need to get on our level.

1 Like

Fun Fact: momochi is looking for tools that work with how he likes playing, not necessarily looking to optimize characters.

Case in point: Momochi’s Rashid was the unseasoned chicken of rashid gameplay.

1 Like

No you have it wrong, Ves is a puppet character who controls me, but when he activates VT he throws me to the side and descends onto the stage.

5 Likes

So you are like Carl from BB?

Where you are useless and the puppet is the real threat?

:slight_smile:

Except this is SFV so it’s more random or scrubby or something.

Probably violates neutral too.

I don’t like NRS games but They deadass based Shang tsung on the 90s MK Movie actor that’s so sick!

9 Likes

Cary Tagawa Shang is top tier.

5 Likes

why does that trailer sound like some lootbox shit to me

It’s the Krypt, which MK has had since Deadly Alliance.

oh worm

Here’s Noob Saibot too:

1 Like

The Krypt is fun. Bit grindy, but fun.

this game is ridiculous this guy just stabbed a hook through a dude’s brain and then the game’s like “ok, now finish him”

??? he’s dead

I don’t like that Shang tsung looks so friendly tho lol he deadass looks like Mr miyagi :joy:

1 Like

Damn right I do!

It’s starting now :3

100% agree

Top 5 shit MCU movies

1. Captain Marvel
  2. Thor 2
  3. Thor 1
  4. Angers: AoU
  5. Iron Man 2

Yeah, but the fatality is awesome.

I mean, you aren’t wrong, but lots of games are like that. How many bullets can the average call of duty character take compared to a real person.

Best thing about MK11 is that it’s probably going to set a standard for netplay. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about it, if the online experience is that good I might just have to play it more than other FGs on that alone.