SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Can’t speak for MK11, but MKX post patch and IJ2 have top notch netcode.

Only KI3 was better.

1 Like

usually you can write that stuff off though. like, oh, maybe the bullets didn’t hit any vital organs or some shit. but they zoomed right up in on it and showed it in slow motion you can’t tell me that hook didn’t hit the entire brain

Then I won’t tell you that.

Maybe noob doesn’t have a brain?

:slight_smile:

You’re a moron.

i think that was minus 2 degrees celsius he was hitting, noob was the one with the hook

I tried out MKX’s steam beta, it was good, but the game was far gone and the playerbase was small. MK11 gonna be super fun. I’ve just never been one to take NRS games seriously.

Shang Tsung reveal…where you at Capcom!?

Like any NRS reveal would change here anything.

You all come crawling back to your master if they whistle.
Good trained doggies.

Maybe I’m the one without a brain then?

:slight_smile:

(It’s MK and a video game, don’t think about it too much)

Me either, but I’m going to give it a shot. Nothing to be gained by hating before it’s out.

1 Like

the xl update brought in the new netcode. prior that it was okayish for closer distances but after the netcode update which got then carried over to ij2 it was just great!

you guys think hes gonna be ok??

word%20up

I know he is. He was alive after, and will be alive for the next match.

It’s not really in question.

Mine is going home to be a family man.

2 Likes

… you’re bottom tier aren’t you…

Sorry.

3 Likes

Where Iron Man 3!? Worst movie in the MCU and isn’t in your top 5 WTF fam.

Holy shit noob’s fatality. :anguished:

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: I dont get the appeal of the Ant Man movies at all, I find them so bland and boring with flat humor.

2 Likes

In MK, your opponent would have died twenty times before you finally fatality them. Been that way since MK4.

2 Likes

You sound mad as fuck. Care to explain why you disagree :3