SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

You are breaking the very fabric of SF every time you slide VTC on block. As an ST player who prides fundamentals you should feel ashamed whenever you get a successful block vtc

ST Claw did nothing wrong

2 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child…while you’re right and some bullshit would be fixed, others would be untouched, and a lot of bad characters would also become extremely unplayable in the process.

what egregious vtcs would be left

Kolin sweep off the top of my head.

Wait i think that is only special cancelable on hit.

Ibuki is a prime example of why making all VTC minus just moves the issue different places. Even if she becomes minus 6 on every activation then people just complain about hit confirm activates off shit thats always plus and raw activates from a 7 frame start up trigger.

Just accept the unga

1 Like

capcom isnt doing anything resembling this anyway. maybe theyll buff vtriggers instead

3 Likes

Except the hitconfirms scale like an extra 20% at the moment. Also Ibuki’s VT2 is an outlier. She ducks around the scaling issue because her VT is primarily used for mixups anyway.

She can raw dog it like you said, but again it’s different since her VT pop involves an actual attack.

The change makes more sense when applied to the rest of the cast who are mostly working with installs.

I hope so. I want plus on block Falke VT2 and Ibuki bombs to be relevant again

theyll nerf falke and buff ibuki vt2

1 Like

For most characters thats what they want regardless of the scaling. Once you get the hit you get the frame advantage , knockdown oki and continued activation running for most triggers so that’s good enough. Zeku another great example of that even with an honest one shot ish trigger

He was also in top 8 at Evo with S2 Chun, and that’s the worst she’s ever been.
If you are gonna put Chun over Menat you should at least try and put to words where Chun excels over her.
You have Menat very low and as far as I understand she’s your character, the downplay is hard.

1 Like

Menat + pocket will still pay off better in tourney than solo Chun.

i can’t really just list what she does better. that wouldn’t even make sense. this is why the “compare tools” approach is so stupid. if i did that, hell, i’d put sim over menat. in practice things don’t work the way they “should” if you just sit there and list features

i think chun is better because she’s doing better. that she also did well in the past when you thought she shouldn’t doesn’t move me

no shit

good character + pocket menat would pay off really well

Depends , you can make birdie EX Bullhead -13 and it’s still not getting punished probably.

I mean EX move into trigger gives you a double dip at the minute. Just like when I watch sports I’m pretty strongly against two bites at the cherry.

Edit: I also had an idea back in S2 that v trigger could become nerfed and powerful in a different way…

When you press HP and HK it cancels what ever you are doing into trigger, but only once, as soon as you press HP + HK it activates.

It essentially gives everyone an Akuma esk power trigger, but there’s no more fishing.

I dunno how that would work in practice though.

It would probably break the grapplers maybe.

This is really funny to me. When Kolin does her intro and gets into her stance, her eyes…they just mesmerize me. Even though I know I’m likely going to get a some icicles shoved in my ass and hit with a few snowballs, the eyes just make me melt all the time. No wonder @TWINBLADES is a pressed ass nigga. I feel him.

2 Likes

I’ve ascended. Gimme my cheap shit.

Triggers Rule Everything Around Me

TREAM!

Get the blcokstun.

Shimmy Shimmy scrubs Y’all.

2 Likes

Not feeling McDs at S tier.

2 Likes

If someone with the physique of Jwong says it, I believe it.

2 Likes

Putting McDonalds above Five Guys is the sign of a true American. Edit: And putting White Castles below anything is the sign of a fraud New Yorker! Even if it’s true…

gourmet burger places is better than all of these combined tbh

3 Likes