SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

No, sir, we do not use those words.

And the axis is clearly
Mayonnaise -------------- cream cheese

man that’s some white man guitar right there

1 Like

It is isn’t it.

I have 3, the razor back, a J5 Telecaster, and a Les Paul.

Fun fact. The razorback’s design is actually crazy comfortable. It may not look it but it rests on your lap/thigh much better than a traditional shape.

1 Like

well at least you redeemed yourself by purchasing a tele

The blue grass guitar? That’s awfully white.

And I have the J5 model, which is even whiter.

when I think of a “white man guitar” I think more of what a white kid into genres like metal would purchase.
Although it’s true that the J5 isn’t that pretty compared to other teles

No but the humbucker paired with the traditional tele pickup sounds clean as hell.

Also, Kotal Kahn Fatality. It’s some banjo kazoie shit:

1 Like

Anyone playing tonight?

In 15

There’s no kill like overkill. :slight_smile:

I’ve only just played a bit of the tutorial before sleep, but fuck, combat feels good. Feels impactful and really meaty. Can’t wait to get stuck into it over the weekend.

1 Like

When I watched all I could think of was:

1 Like

I’ve been trying Birdie out. Holy moly, I really should have given this character a chance in the earlier seasons, his aesthetic is kinda wack but his kit is insane.

His normals actually reach when you whiff punish, his poke arsenal is nuts, his cr.lp shuts down dash approaches as long as you use it properly, his AA is inpenetrable, his VTs are fucking cheap.

5 Likes

Guess I’m gonna get 5-0’d even easier now

You think Ed has a hard time against Sagat…Birdie’s another case entirely :frowning:

Prolly wouldn’t pick him vs. you, my neutral is pretty much just cr.lp/cr.mk/st.mk with a lot of st.mp whiff punishing once they get impatient, I wouldn’t be able to tag limbs with st.mp much xd

Gief into dash SPD is the kryptonite vs. you.

Honestly any character doing dash up command grab is my greatest weakness

Dash up throw I can stay passive and just throw tech on reaction, but command grabs violate my sanctuary of doing nothing! It’s not fair

1 Like

Ready now

That fatality is a great combination of gory and stupid.

No games tonight but I should be around tomorrow and the weekend to throw ice hands.

man that sounds a lot like me, I hope that at least you’re able to AA and not walk yourself in the corner