SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Some weeb shit.

Edit: what does my name mean??? :anguished:

Pokemon

Gesundheit

3 Likes

That I need to finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2 one of these years.

And that I have been around here just long enough to know some forum lore.

Hunters was basically an arena shooter with a knock off story mode tacked on. By all accounts it should have been terrible. But somehow the stylus controls for aim and weapon switching works really well. It was like mouse aiming. I had friends with that game and it wrecked my L button from playing so much.

Had DS download play too, so I would give people my game so they could pick the other characters. They thought I was being nice but really I mained Samus so it didn’t matter lol.

1 Like

My long time screen name was the result of me scrambling to find an acceptable tag when Xbox live first came out. Hence the stupid misspelling.

I wanna know who has “FlyingVe” for PSN… I will find him… and I will eliminate him.

It means you are very good at writing the letter E.

1 Like

Akhos gets the hoes.

Beekmeer is secretly one of my favorite rappers.

Unhealthy but obsession.

Hey at least you didn’t slap 6969 on the end of it.

I still fucking hate my PSN handle. Picked it because I never thought I’d actually play PSN that much (during the 360 era). Joke was on past me.

…not all of the pics I get from Dias are butt pics if that’s what you’re implying :stuck_out_tongue:

Two good friends of mine independently picked 8888 for the end of their tag.

I had Live on the Og Xbox, so I didn’t have to figure out a PSN for a while, until PS3. Even then, I don’t really do much multiplayer on PSN, so it doesn’t matter much.

Using “NotFlyingVe” instead is super clever, and I am very smart for thinking of it.

1 Like

That reminds me: mods can change names too.

No way to test that one in an harmless way like you can for titles though.

You could make a dummy account? One where you could screw with stuff without risking breaking other things?

Dias is a great artist and I fully recommend him to anyone who wants something drawn.
Specially if it is something specially pure and chaste.

Furry art pays bills, though, so he is damn right to tap on that market.

I could.

But more important than that is to get twitter, facebook and reddir cowards to come get us in SRK. So it isnt a mod function that I’d necessarily need to bother with at the moment.

Hunters is probably the most disappointing game I ever played. Coming right after Metroid Prime which to this day is my all-time favourite there was absolutely nothing in there that made me enjoy it. It was repetitive, the enemies looked like they got imported from Bionicle, the music was lame and the control scheme, while a novel idea, was as uncomfortable as it gets. To each his own but I’d rather play Other M again than even think about Hunters.

1 Like

I don’t remember the game super well, but I know that I forgave a lot of it for being inferior due to it being on the DS. There was only so much they were going to be able to do.

I don’t think Other M is really bad either… it’s just not really what anyone wanted.

@Evil_Canadian MK11 should have stuff like this

3 Likes