SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

7 Likes

DiasFox is a furry, isn’t he?

Looking at this art like:

conceited

Two points:

1. His name is DiasFox

2. My rough understanding from knowing artist friends is that furry artwork is a big chunk of the requests you get as an artist on the internet. So it pays to have it in your portfolio regardless.

7 Likes
  1. How much does anyone really care?
3 Likes
  1. Look you can’t assume that because a guy has Fox in his name that he’s a furry. If they’re called something Kitsune then defo guaranteed.
4 Likes

Names are dead giveaways. For instance my name lets you know that I grew up in the Attitude Era and it forever shaped me.

FlyingVe is clearly either a luchador or a superhero. Very likely both.

1 Like

And I have a bitchin’ Axe (guitar).

4 Likes

It gives you power in fighting games

Much power

Take any advantage you can get

What’s my name give away?

Scrub

Fuck you

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

And if you’ve seen mine, you would know how much of a loser I am for picking this name.

In other news, just went 4-3 against Deadace. Suck it coward.

1 Like

You are some kind of space rock.

Every time I see your name I legit stare at it for a second trying to figure out what the fuck a Vhozite is.

His Xbox tag is “Dark Vozon”.

So he’s some kind of super Trek nerd.

Who’s a scrub.

Has anyone here played Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS? It’s fucking amazing, but the blue guy is a “Vhozon”.

But some pussy keeps taking that name, so now I’m Vhozite. When I find who it is its on site.

And shut up Ve I was like 13 and Star Trek is fire anyway.

What was the season were Zeku got them big boy buffs? Season 2.5 or 3.0??

160 damage throw… wahhh :neutral_face:

I actually thought about going Metroid based on Phazon… I don’t remember much of hunters.

Star Trek is awesome.

Also, I don’t actually have a Flying V guitar, but I do have a Razorback. See picture:

1 Like

Hey I was kinda right about the space rock.

My Xbox tag was also one of those that sounded good at the time. Weirder now with that new Matt McConaughey movie coming out.

…so what do people think of when they see my tag :thinking: