SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Yang was way underrated though.

Also this game dropping inputs is some lols.

Yeah but Mago who is usually a tier whore dropped a top tier character for a weaker one just because he was bored. That’s saying something.

Goddamn Bison is just tedious to deal with. All that optimal pushback he gets to keep pressuring for free.

1 Like

This thread is lacking beauty

3 Likes

My take on the fun/boring tier list.
Imgur

1 Like

I honestly dropped Cody because he plays really boring imho… sucks because I liked playing him a lot in the other games.

Doesnt have to do with his moveset design but I guess its just how linear he feels.

Is that play or watch on the list?

Yup, exact same reason. And i liked the character (in terms of tools) as in he was everything i asked for in a char.
But just felt too linear and barebones.

Both play and watch. I’d say moreso play though.

Gotta ask, what do you find fun in Rashid?

Well so far, my only wins with Kage have been because of VT1 abuse and not because I’m playing well with him. That’s…disappointing. Shit, I’d rather lose all the games at this point, I felt more pride going 0-50 with Ryu.

I enjoy his mobility in the air and ground, A variety of buttons such as cancellable low, and vtc st hk. Strong light and cc buttons and multiple ways of carrying out offense and mix up in vt1. But moreso the char is entertaining to watch.

2 Likes

During yesterday’s casuals, we were playing ft2s where other people were watching, taking notes and commentating on things they thought each player shoulf work on. Great setup for learning.

Also whoever said Josie is a “fine” newcomer can fuck off. Give me Bruce back, he was way cooler than the crying bitch that Josie is.
Shaheen, M.Raven and Kazumi are the best T7 newcomers

1 Like

Wait Big Barda really exists?

1 Like

I really liked Katarina during my short time with Tekken 7. At first I just picked her for the boobs but she had some cool moves and surprisingly easy to pull off combos and great range on her kicks.

You guys putting Ed on the boring end of the lists have no idea what fun is :angry:

Almost makes me not want to share these!

3 Likes

Katarina is easy to play in general (easiest in the game imo), but is specifically geared towards fucking over impatient players since her 4-string and hopkick are both absurdly good, and she has some high-risk mixups that blow up people that don’t know the MU. Pressing buttons against her is bad, and you need experience to block her bigger lows.

As a counter FWIW (how appropriate) of all the reversal options Kolin’s is one of the harder ones to legit crutch on since it loses to throws, so it is more of a read than a “fuck this I’m outta here” like the other reversal options.

Out of the 2.5 chars I know you’ve been playing Y. Zeku is actually the best one to rock if you really want to practice having to hold dat. He has a 3 framer which is better than nothing, but only just.

Kotal Kahn owns thats what i gotta say right now

3 Likes

I have literally seen DJ’s face and I still don’t think he’s black

1 Like