SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

:wink:

Lmaoooo

That went better than I expected.

1 Like

We said the same of you and your Gief addiction 2 seasons ago and now you’re South America’s best female Falke.

There’s always room for hope. :grin:

I live for command grabs
One more

Okay, I will pick Kolin this time.

I’ll pick Ibuki
Wow am i that predictable?
You should use Kolin more

:thinking:

The bigger problem is going to be the stress you’re putting on yourself. You may need to step back for a moment then look back at your gameplay. Either way, I’ll give you a quick cheat sheet on certain things (basically how to approach a game with certain levels). Sometimes the problem is the perspective you’re bringing into the gameplay.

Probably, I’ve now been not using her enough and am getting stupid shit like missed hit confirms.

Shrug

Yeah which is why you should lock down and grind her a bit. I think your Kolin is better than your Zeku, but that’s because you use Old more than Young I think.

ggs btw

Go suck on an icicle

I think I might.

For what little its with part of me playing other character is to force myself to deal with stuff. One of the biggest issues for me, owing mostly to my newness, is that it is still very easy to put me in an unfamiliar situation, and blow me up because I don’t know what to do. Kolin, with her parries, actually gives me an out. I may not know the solution, but I can make the hard read and get paid. However, that is a crutch, as the risk involved is very high, and most of the times there are better options.

GG’s as well.

Does me changing characters help or hurt your learning?

Also I feel like i don’t do enough to help you improve so ill try to be more helpful.

The best thing you can do, is just play me, and beat me to the best of your ability. The experience is what counts.

I will ask questions if there’s something I legit can’t figure out.

Switch characters to your hearts content, don’t worry about me. Its just a new puzzle to work on.

2 Likes

Think I just played a FT5 against Ceroblast’s knuckledragging cousin. Same green outfit and everything.

Last game ended when he did full screen air EX tatsu when I had super.

I’m just standing there waiting to anti air something, and he spends bar to lose.

B O Y

I just learned Kotal Kahn no longer has his “on your knees” grab… This makes me sad.

For reference:

1 Like

Alright, back to run sets. I don’t think I’ve made much improvement but I need to work out neutral eventually.

Bro you forgot one

12 Likes

Someone talked about making a tier list about which characters you find boring and which ones you find fun… I’m bored so I decided to do mine :man_shrugging:

edit: I should’ve put Rashid further to the right…

edit 2: aight I changed a couple things

2 Likes

Heh, Necalli is like the Fei Long of SFV. All around strong and solid but pretty boring. Haitani dropped him for that reason, just like Mago dropped Fei in IV for Yang.