SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

UNIST

Someone needs to make a tier list rating on how boring the characters are. Imo Necalli would be top tier. Cammy, Guile, would be right on the same tier or behind them.

Just as soon as I was starting to like you. SMH.

1 Like

Yeah, some of Necalli’s attacks I feel are convincing visually, but overall yeah he’s off. It’s like a goofy monster who thinks they’re Wolverine.

1 Like

I feel like boom loops keep guile from being to boring.
Cammy and necalli for sure though

Yeah, no perfect game. Like he said.

1 Like

Less Necallis around, the better, as @DevilJin_01 said he’s the perfect character for whoever live and die for gimmicks. He’s extremely easy to use, there’s no skill involved in using Necalli, people got bored pretty quickly using him. Slot waste.

how do I share clips on PS4 properly?

I wanna show everybody this guy getting dunked on.

Bleh too much work. May just do the poverty MvC2 way of sharing stuff and record it on my phone and post it here. Can’t be teabagging and then getting perfected.

I guess boring is too much. I’m going off what some folks said, and which i agreed with. When i thought about it was was mainly how how monotonous his gameplan is, which after a lot of games can get stale. But the fun bit is getting in people’s heads or his powerful offense in the corner. Maybe he’d be mid tier in this regard. I dont know, i havent played the char much. I’d like to see more discussion on this.

Quick question. How’d you guys get your CFNs near your name?

Share button on ps4 and upload to youtube.

I don’t think Guile is anywhere near boring. I would say I’d put cammy as the most boring.

From a gameplan perspective yeah he’s definitely boring. I hate playing him but that’s because I use Laura.

@Pertho has a thread where you can request certain items like the flag and CFN.

He posted a link yesterday evening a few pages back. I was going to give you a link… but I can’t find it.

Leave a request here. Can do a fair amount of country flags too. Other random fun title flair coming soon too.

SFV has the most fun versions of Guile and Dhalsim that I’ve seen. Like to the point where I’d actually play them for once.

I play ST Guile on the side, but he’s basically boring DeeJay.

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna go and add a bunch of y’alls when I get a chance. Even if you are out of region.

I remember when the old forum would just let you put it there, so it’s sweet that you’re doing this. Leaving a request right now.

Necalli is more fun then Guile.

Fireballs are fun, Guile has good normals too.

Most boring goes to Cammy easy, lot of things about her are linear. Very small pool of options that are strong, variety is thin.