SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Andy Wong told me more chars are coming, so I’m hopeful.

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to do it for a minute. The truth is that when it comes to this and the SRK_forum stream, there’s one big lesson I learned from the TO stuff that I’m not willing to let slide: dont be a hobby become a source of stress.

I put a lot of pressure on myself to deliver the best possible thing I could with the resources I had. Problem is some people are just kind of irredeemably shitty and cant think half past their asshole. Which lead to me being even more stressed and some real bullshit happening.

So when it comes to this stuff here, I’m chilling with it. As much positive as I can and reducing the amount of stress to myself. If it doesnt happen quickly, I’m cool with it. It’ll start when its meant to start and that’ll have to be fine.

There are a lot of other things I want to do, but all things considered this is kind of on the lower end of stuff that needs to get done. So I’ll chug it along so there are goals being met (twitch page has great stuff in it thanks to some great forum members, we get a lot more detail to the user experience with title stuff), but not gonna put myself in a stressed state of mind like that again.

Aint worth it for something that I’m doing to reduce my stress.

7 Likes

Is there no UK flag?

Can’t stop pressing buttons, jumps continuously, dash in at every given chance, don’t know footsies outside st.HK, st.MP/st.HP into Disc to catch limbs, braindead stomps and when everything fails EX dp.

Necalli in a nutshell.

That’s Jyobin. Put respect on his fucking name.

7 Likes

I’m only putting the stuff you ask for in the post to avoid any issues. Not gonna assume people want everything to then accidentally make people mad.

But yeah, should have one somewhere.

I did tag mine with UK as the preface, if you missed it. No worries tho.

Less than 6 ex dp’s in a set, I’m surprised.

Jyobin been doing this shit with Ryu in IV, use Haitani as an example of normal Necalli, or Phenom.

Jyobin gonna Jyobin on any character he plays.

5 Likes

I know it don’t mean much, but big props to you for taking it upon yourself to try to do something for the community like that. Especially considering you were doing it for a site you don’t own. Whenever you do get it setup I’m sure it’ll be dope.

Ps- I’m goin to that request thread in a minute to add a flag or something and my cfn. I’m not on that much but I definitely need to play some lounge sets to figure out where the holes in my game are.

That’s the first Alex player I’ve seen that says Alex beats Sim. I feel that its even.

I like SF

K

But no one really cares

You realize that’s never gonna happen right? We got Pertho, an old man yelling at the clouds and he’s still playing. Dime thinks this game shouldn’t have 1 hit confirms, he’s still playing. I play Pookie all the time and he hates my connection, he still playing. Ben mad because he has to spam EX Zonk, hes still playing. Mocha mad because randumb V-Trigger, he still playing. Vhozite played Vega, he still playing. I can’t get to super diamond, I’m till playing. Ahkos can’t pick a main, he still playing, Bea has to put up with Brazilian gods, she still playing. And we all had to endure S1 netcode S2 drip feed+delays S3 unga and S4 silence and guess what… just guess Cipher what am I gonna say? Hummmm? Just guess bro…

8 Likes

I can’t speak to Gunfight’s train of thought, but my suspicion is that he’s getting a lot of mileage out of the ex knee buff in the Sim match up.

You’re all breaking rule number 1…

Wake up s.HK.

Wake up raw activate after they take the invincibility frame away from all of the raw activates.

He dun care. Like if Jyobin doesn’t read the frame data for the characters, I would believe it.

5 Likes

Phenom doesn’t play Necalli that different, you know.

That just shows how crazy Jyobin is if he his play style can stand out from one of the most rudimentary characters in the game.

Like you can actually point out which Necalli is Jyobin.

1 Like

Yeah the oki from that move alone swung the MU. I felt it was 6-4 Sim in the previous seasons, and now its 5-5. It’s a really good buff.

1 Like

He don’t need to, with meter and two 3f normals who’s stupid enough to go for a meaty on Necalli? Y’all know it’s coming, let’s ready to ride the storm.

Not gonna lie, Jyobin would be completely terrifying to play in tournament.

5 Likes