SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Viper was both fun and annoying as fuck to fight.

Ono said Viper is coming?

I’ve purchased S1/2 twice. Bought tons of DLC (All the CPT packs). I bring down every other fighting game on the market to prop up SFV. And for about 3 years my timeline on YT was mostly SFV replays. I also like the game even though I suck. And you know what? Netcode ain’t even that bad.

Damn right I’m S-Tier!

2 Likes

How’s it feel being at the top of a list for once

3 Likes

How’s it feel to be below me

We’re on the same tier you buffoon

He ordered them left to right so I’m better than you c:

4 Likes

Like a million bucks.

Oro and Viper were hinted since S1, but they aren’t in the game yet, that speaks volumes about the urgency of Capcom to include them,even if they’re interesting characters. Viper without feints,JC combos, burn kicks mixups and high execution is not Viper, period. If y’all want a 7- Eleven version of her of her at all costs then go ahead. I can see already Capcom justifying her changes saying she has new futuristic tools and because of that the only things left of the original Viper would be some normals and the nostalgia costume, that’s it.

Could work btw.

1 Like

Fighting Viper was fun my ass.

Burn kick vortex on your wakeup or seismo spam from fullscreen until you get hit by one and proceed to combo into super jump x whatevs.

She was the female version of Fuerte when it comes to how much Street Fighter she actually played.

3 Likes

As long as they give Viper her “Optic Blast” from UMVC3, I’m good.

3 Likes

Her seismo zoning gave her somewhat of an honest SF gameplay, but since her buttons were so ass compared to other characters she eventually had to go yolo to win matches.

I don’t mind less crazy execution Viper. Viper was pretty much a character where you were going to lose matches because her execution drops always led to something that had terribly bad recovery or threw you across the other side of the screen.

hng

edit: double hng
edit: triple hng, god damn the play in that video was so bad I rather just post a image

5 Likes

Better question.

How does it feel to share a tier with me?

:slight_smile:

iirc, Viper’s trial 23 (possibly 22) fucked me up so, so bad, far more than the final one.

I got so pissed off with it, I ended up sitting there for three hours to get it down. I really batter the joystick, too, I’m really heavy handed. It’s a wonder my stick survived.

(And the bastards I played with never even noticed my Viper cube icon)

Sad reacts only:

avenge

5 Likes

Eh… it’s free on Xbox now. So that gives it a small population.

You could do worse.

Damn Kojikog on stream no SFV today so some of us should watch this for a bit

2 Likes

how many people in it?

It still blows my mind Capcom couldn’t deliver on Mahvel when the MCU are the most popular movies in the world.

2 Likes