SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Don’t know. Don’t care. Good riddance.

1 Like

That’s mean bro :frowning:

It is better than pretending that I actually care. It is not like I’m saying anything that I didn’t say to him directly.

3 Likes

I still believe there is an announcement too but not something of a major character bomb.

Probably 2 characters for this season.

Any characters you guys want to see for s4?

Personally, I want Rufus, El Fuerte, Abel, Ingrid, Seth, and Elena, mostly because I would really enjoy all the drama

:slight_smile:

But really I’d like Oro, Gouken, Viper, the Twins, and someone from SF1, say, Retsu.

Good edit…also, there will probably be at least one more character to even out the select screen.

But more likely 5. Keeps things tidy, and matches prior seasons.

Edit: I want 5 brand new characters.

WTF kinda of Gouken fan are? He isn’t on your list.

Check again!

Oro is the best character from 3s that hasn’t been in another game, Gouken is a perfect fit for the engine and a cool dude (and yeah he’d give us a zoner for the season), Viper is flash and execution the game desperately needs, the twins would give us divekicks and rekkas at once which the game needs, and Retsu is a cool SF1 character we haven’t seen properly explored yet.

Feel like I should be lower I haven’t spent any money on the game since the ad fiasco

Didn’t even bother with the CPT pass this time

You know I can see that you edited your post right?

Yes, I wasn’t trying to hide that I did. I said “check again!” because I edited and literally wanted you to check my post again :slight_smile: Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Lol i seriously doubt they keep C.Viper’s nonsense in this game. That’d be more execution than the rest of the game needs combined.

Gonna try them Viper’s trials now though. Feint cancels would’ve been much cooler if they didnt overlap accidentally with EX moves.

Coolest thing was the feint on one of her invincible moves. She could feint on wake up and then throw you. Pretty sick tbh.

1 Like

I’m just needling you man.

I don’t think C. Viper needs to be as technical as she was in SF4. Her V-skill could literally be the feint animation and it would preserve the spirit of the character well enough.

Like, press MK and MP to pretend to do a TK absorb a projectile

Lol viper with easy feints would be some Brave New World nonsense. At least SF4 had focus for the burning kick mix ups. Wtf you gonna do in this game?

Gonna be holding it harder than Karin shimmies.

1 Like

You really want honest footsie character C Viper? That character can disappear.

Not every character needs to be honest or footsies-based

Lol viper with easy feints would be some Brave New World nonsense. At least SF4 had focus for the burning kick mix ups. Wtf you gonna do in this game?

Gonna be holding it harder than Karin shimmies.

I imagine burn kick would act like tatsus and not cross up unless you use EX or something.

Go and fight that character again, look at who’s not in the squad now, then ask yourself if you’d really want her. I’d take Oro or Duds over her in a heartbeat. Sean and Necro too.

I’d fully expect C.Viper to get SFV Juri’d there is no other way

3 Likes

Honest footsies is how Wolfkrone played her. Got him fairly far too. She already had SF4 levels of stubby normals.

She’d basically come in to mix your life up like a bad relationship.

1 Like