SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

TLD is clearly a Capcom not, no way in hell he’s a human being.

Then iirc Deviljin is darker than my future.

2 Likes

I didn’t put Lone Dragon in the tier list because he’s a God and we’re merely mortals. He’s like Thanos in terms of MCU power levels.

He snaps his fingers and we all die.

4 Likes

I would have been A Tier if Capcom didn’t scorn me for my pass sins. I still think SFV is fun But there’s so much good shit coming out right now n later. Besides that I can’t put myself through anymore mental gymnastics regarding S4 :^(

Edit: Make that B tier. Also now that I think about it you have to a content creator if you want to be S or A tier maybeeeeee 400 mb size gifs don’t count!

This likes limit starts annoying me to no end. Lemme like every nice post endlessly,instead the forum put me in the freezer for hours before liking someone else post.

3 Likes

In that tier list I’m higher than I thought tbh, maybe @Edmund knows I have a soft spot for Capcom regardless of what they doing. I feel like who gets beaten up by his often drunk husband thinking he will change someday.

:upside_down_face: :money_with_wings:

6 Likes

Oh god, this millennial gen Z shit again?

Let me get my translator.

1 Like

You don’t have to be a content creator to be in the S and A tier list.

Having heated arguments with someone over sfv and defending it will bump you up a tier list.

Simply playing the game a lot at a high level and having deep knowledge of the game helps too.

Being in touch with the sfv scene and the goings-on (tournaments) and posting news about it helps too. Also, posting and sharing tech earns you a lot of points.

Frequently liking shill posts also earns you points as a shill.

@NCK_Feroce Because you’re still hoping for Makoto in sfv. When Papa capcom grants you your wish you’d be over the moon.

2 Likes

I’m gonna find you just so i can step on your lawn

1 Like

I’ve said before that in own multiple fire arms and live in redneck country.

You sure you wanna go fucking with my lawn?

1 Like

He gonna bring is ATL homes and be all cool up in yo yard, careful

I thought he was Capcom’s version of Major Nelson.

1 Like

I wanted to just post the quote but the forum yelled at me.

When in doubt add emotes. The kids today love emotes. Like they love the Fortnite.

Thus ends my current pop culture familiarity.

If he were a character from an SF game he’d be ST Akuma or the playable version of 3S Gill.

1 Like

I think we might be getting season 4 Info at NCR!

It’s that or your pickup truck

I don’t have a pickup, but if you fuck with my car you will die.

No joke. I don’t do jokes.

Check out @shinohara_kenta’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/shinohara_kenta/status/1109895065772527616?s=09

Pretty cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what time does this thing start? i want to collect my award for being the only person who believes an announcement will happen. ono is obviously hardcore trolling and we’re getting fei long any moment

1 Like

whatever happened to yorkey? speaking of people we havent seen in a while