SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Okay.

I think we need a matchup chart to verify/discuss further.

then i guess the top tier shills in the community is :Justin wong,Fchamp and logan sama lol

Akuma’s weakness is his health. It always has been. Remember how that was a factor in 4 too? It WASN’T. Thing is, his character design takes the best of Ryu and Ken and some. He has that last boss factor to, which means in he’s always likely to be good. 4 may have given him low health, but when your footsies and AA are infiltration like, he’s basically invincible. In 5 his toolkit is supreme, even with his needs. Ie, no more Oki after throw. St.Mk is basically his 4 sweep, it’s such a good button to buffer or catch buttons with. We all already know how much salt Cr.Hp has generated. But he plays very well within the priority system to. His AAs are stellar and his approach from the air is problematic, even at CPT level. Finally, Akuma will never be bad. It just can’t happen.

1 Like

Jin should have a tier on his own

2 Likes

Health has almost never worked as a balancing factor. It’s always been immensely stupid.

And you want to say that Capcom the master of “retconn everything!” are consistent?

Also, I am amused that I am mid tier.

I’m not disagreeing, but I’m also the guy that said SF would be better without basically every World Warrior character.

That says something about the quality of SFV shilling. It’s very low tier.

1 Like

Hi, Cipher. How’s your day going? I quoted you earlier but you didn’t reply back. This saddens me.

4 Likes

I made it to A tier. Not too shabby!

Stop downplaying yourself. =P

You’re a solid mid. That’s why you’re smack in the middle of Tier B.

1 Like

How am I an SF5 shill?

I think that the categories should be names more than letters.
I am glad to be in what seems to be the fair critics tier, but I think Perto in way high in regards to SFV and Froztey is in a different category as he’s a fair weather shill

Pertho says more often fuck this game than I do.
He can’t be a shill.

1 Like

I bet it’s the Zeku talk

2 Likes

Hey I agreed.

I just think that in any other forum, our A tier would barely pass for C.

Udon isn’t canon fam.

1 Like

I struggled to place Froztey in the tier list to be honest. He has been very critical of SFV, but at the same time, defended SFV quite a few times. And obviously plays the game at a very high level. So I placed him on the higher end of Tier B.
He should swap places with Akhos/Lord William imho.

Yes. He secretly loves SFV.

1 Like

So basically supporting? Lying? Still confused.

Didn’t say it was.