SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

make a usf4 bet too and i am in. its played there today :coffee:

Just put me down for more pizzas. I will stockpile all the pizzas and you better deliver this time!

1 Like

That finishes Friday so by the time I make a bet for that it’ll already be over lol

I say KojiKOG will take it.

evil canadian would like it but i kinda doubt it.

1 Like

Someone named ChunliMarryMe is in the brackets. I think they got a chance to go far

german luger will shoot him out the bracket…

Gief,Abi and Birdie are 3 characters out of +30, then I disagree Akuma and Ibuki have clear bad mu’s against them, maybe Birdie is the most problematic of those 3. Bonchan got steamrolled by Tokido last Sunday using Sagat and nobody tried to counter him with Falke on big stages atm. Ibuki have even mu’s against Boxer,Karin and Juri at worst, but I doubt the latter can stand Ibuki craziness like the other two. Ibuki and Akuma have bad health/stun, but they’re good enough to be in the game top 3, so probably that ‘weakness’ doesn’t stop them from being S Class.

Play a second or multiple characters, have less problems.

Yeah that’s the thing, though, health is overvalued. If you give Kage 1000 health he’ll still be trash. If you take 25 or 50 health from Akuma or Ibuki they’ll still be strong.

2 Likes

You can balance with health, you just gotta be more agressive than 25 here or there.

Personally, I would argue if your character is too good at normal health, then there might be a bigger issue.

1 Like

Imo ibuki loses to Karin, Cammy, gief, birdie, rashid, akuma, and bison. She goes even with a lot of characters and doesn’t really steam roll outside vtrigger. Dunno bout the menat matchup.

Akuma mostly loses to gief, birdie and disadvantage to abi, Sagat, Falke. Probably rashid too.

I don’t think any character other than rashid is at a point where they need more nerfs. If peeps still want to keep nerfing shit just throw SFV in the trash. Crazy how much sf peeps clown on NRS patches but constantly want to nerf shit in their own game. :coffee:

Buff Alex

1 Like

He’s already top tier in YouTube highlight reels.

3 Likes

Here’s my very first SRK SFV Shill Tier List.

The order of shillness in a category goes from Left to Right. e.g for S tier, Daemos is the biggest shill, followed by Jin, Twinblades and then Darc.

I think @Highlandfireball is a very underrated shill. He has participated in 2 SFV tournaments and created content on Youtube for SFV. I put him at the very end of Tier A. Discuss.

23 Likes

I don’t even make the list. :anguished:

You’re DLC. Gotta wait for next season brah.

9 Likes

I’m confused. How is this ranked? You have the biggest shills on the site in top and bottom?

Is it just a “shill for SF” list?

What does “shill” mean?

Yes. Shill for SFV list.

1 Like

noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

See also: LoganSama

9 Likes