SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

A common sales tactic is to have plants in the audience who are paid to be excited for, and purchase a product. This gets other real buyers excited for the product as well and drives real sales.

It’s a common practice in online marketing and at auctions and live sales environments.

1 Like

Yall talking about characters with glaring weaknesses but no mention of S4 Laura? Yall dont know the struggle

Dam didnt know I would make it that high on the list :open_mouth:

At least I’m in between fellow Falke and Laura mains so its good

@Pertho Turned on PlayStation Plus and is almost diamond with Zeku. Definitely a shill.

3 Likes

He meant strength offset by glaring weaknesses.

What’s laura’s Strength again?

:slight_smile:

You create beautiful art for SFV.

What about @Akhos he goes to tournaments, and he likes Ed. Fucking Ed? His theme and everything?

That’s some top tier shilling right there.

1 Like

Hmmm

VT1?

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Because he is a fair weather shill.

images

This is an actual rapresentation of any thought he ever had.

1 Like

I understand that he has participated in CPT tournaments, but he doesn’t
show his love of SFV enough. He’s too passive. Like, he’s just there. Plus he’s a smasher.

I rank him the highest out of the Tier B shills.
Wanted to swap Froztey’s position with Akhos, but since he pays Dias Fox to produce
SFV art, I rank him above Froztey just ever so slightly.

1 Like

She must have a really strong back.

:melon::melon:

3 Likes

I was literally the second coming of St. Emezie himself but I’m bottom of B tier :sob:

We need a blacknesa tier list next lol

I forgot about the fan art. That’s at least high tier.

You can’t hold his passive style against him, just because he isn’t as prone to more assertive outbursts doesn’t make him less of a shill.

I agree, @Edmund I want a whiteness tier list next thread.

1 Like

Can’t fucking do that, it would be super embarrassing when DJ is top tier in it

Would he be top tier?

I think the top and bottom tier competetitions will be fierce.

Dieminion will laugh at DevilJin and make him look like a joke character.

5 Likes

That entrance was the best thing to come out of SF4.

1 Like

Akuma only needs buffs when you compare to other shotos. It’s a bad yardstick because akuma was developed with 875 health in mind. Ryu/Ken on the other hand have always had 1k. Compare Akuma to other 900/925 health char and you’ll find the char is fine. Anyway we’ve been seeing qol nerfs since s3, A few more and Akuma may no longer be top tier.

Ain’t no one whiter than DJ around here, it’s a no contest.
I am atrociously white and still can’t get nowhere near that level.