SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

You specified on stream, so that’s a nay.

I’m being specific so when I win the crystal ball y’all know it wasn’t luck.

Well not just stream. It just has to have some type of visual recording. There’s always matches that happen off stream that cameras can cap. Long as it’s on video in some form it counts. Word of mouth only won’t count.

If you are locked in for nay for no stream/camera of the wake up super then I’ll have you in

Put it for Nay then.

Just expect work of mouth discussion about Tokido getting scrubbed on.

1 Like

I’ll do a rollover win for any video of Tokido getting woke up supered in tournament that shows up on Monday, but otherwise nothing by GF then he didn’t get woke up supered.

FlyingVe all nay. Another doubter.

Punks made it. Gona be on cruise control rest of the season.

1 Like

True. He already sounded like he wants to just sip tea now, but we’ll see if he still cares enough to push for more 1sts.

Yay
Nay
Yay

I’m not betting against punk so much as I am the character. Karin has just enough not amazing matchups against good characters that I think one bops him before the very end. Punks alt characters don’t pay him off as strongly for his strengths as Karin.

Also, even Punks auto-pilot is crazy strong.

1 Like

Yes to Tokido eating another wake up CA. Eating wake up CA is the new “take the throw”. Be a man and pressure on wake up.

No to a G in Top 8. Voting with my head not my heart. :cry:

No to Punk winning. Either someone manages to bounce him or he decides to chill a bit after securing so many CPT points already.

1 Like

Punk’s current pool.

Looks basically free for him other than Fujimura. Ryusei is good, but I just don’t think he’s as fundamentally sound in this game as Punk is and Urien is doable for Karin. Slavic Gold is very strong UGM Urien, but he’s not Ryusei.

Fujimura can obviously beat him, but he can obviously beat Fujimura. Outside of choking or getting tilted or just not caring he should be capable of it.

Hmmm…well LPN does play characters that are annoying for Karin, I just think Punk will find a way to beat LPN regardless if that comes up.

3 Likes

Still a lot of room to lose after pools.

Your bet was winning, not top 8. Punk could totally make top 8/16.

Sure, it’s just pools can be important for momentum going into later brackets. Part of what got Punk fucked up at Evo was losing first match in pools to Alex.

I remember when I had to fight Punk second match winners in pools at Canada Cup, he was very blunt and not very talkative. He even said before he fought “why these people playing all the weird characters”. Think he was kinda shook from Evo and didn’t want me to be a dark horse with Falke. He was watching me beat on the first scrub and was like “aw man he knows the combos and stuff”

1 Like

There’s still prize money to win, and Punk is one of those guys who’s more dangerous when the pressure isn’t so ratcheted.

It’ll be interesting to see what his play is going to be like the rest of the season.

1 Like

Nay to all 3.

I expect one of our Japanese overlords to win.

Punk will make top 8 for sure.

And NCR means Nice Capcom Reveal!!

Capcom will make Ya’ll feel bad for being an unbeliever.

2 Likes

You believe in what really matters. The Big Ono Reveal.

1 Like

I haven’t been to a tournament in many years.

I remember a bunch the players at that level were pretty casual level (no disrespect), it feels like pools have leveled up in the last 5 years or so.

1 Like

There’s a reason why Ono says he’s watching NCR at home.

I believe that’s a clue to tell everyone to watch cuz there’ll be a NICE CAPCOM REVEAL!!!

The church of Saint Emezie says that those who don’t believe will be condemned to playing Smash Brothers for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

“STREAM PROPHET”

The title if you win all of this. Somebody said smash was closing NCR, right?

Otherwise I’d add an extra title event on top of DevilJin’s.

1 Like

Btw there’s a flash sale going on right now on capcom games.

CapPope The Lone Dragon let reddit know about it but not SRK.

He refuses to shill to us. Repent your non-believing ways!

2 Likes

Jesus absolutely nothing revealed and this thread is already almost at 5k. Born free was on twitch last night and it was titled something along the lines of Ono is leaving? Cryptic tweets.