SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

2 Likes

“What’s with everyone playing Falke now?”

Because you need a real true honest zoner when Sagat is still the Burger King.

The fact that cfn is recording matches and all that shit has to come into play a little. And I’m pretty sure I heard the online shit for sfv was setup by one guy could be people being funny but I swear that’s what they said

3 Likes

From what i recall CFN only records inputs then reproduces the results instead of truly recording matches.

Anytime netcode is set up by one person, bad times. OG Xbox GGXX

1 Like

Look at that. I just cucked a Vega with almost 20k points with Old Zeku.

Man was gonna get, at most, 110 from winning the set, ended up losing 144 points.

Dude got shimmied by Old Zeku 'cause I’m godlike and all but still. Guess I’ll call it a night there. 1k away from Diamond. Guess need to figure out what I’m doing wrong against hyper aggressive players, then I’ll start farming those scrubs for points. Get to TWINBLADES level and bop his cheater ass character with an 8 frame fierce that CCs.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to say this without it sounding like a diss but I feel like if Pertho can climb to Diamond I can too. No disrespect I swear.

2 Likes

@Pertho Nobody believes in the President (kinda fitting). What say you?

Should’ve made it Top 16 to make the gamble more ambiguous. I could maybe see Top 16 but Top 8 is a hard no from me unless NCR has some killer unknown G.

Gustavo not killer enough for you?

nay

All nay ok

Gonna agree with Vhozite a bit.

You could say that Zeku isn’t going to make top 8 and people could still yay or nay it. I’ll have to sleep on it. Feels like it won’t be until Combo Breaker that we see a G power up properly. Although Gustavo looked hella clean and his confidence is top notch.

yeah, I’ll sleep on it, but I’ll probably say no on this tourney but yes the longer the year goes.

1 Like

Couldn’t find a good Mike Jones gif

3 Likes

Zeku gets carried by Kolin any way.

I"m going to say Nay Nay and Yea to Punk winning even though his pool kind of sucks, gotta support the Karin players.

1 Like

Also in the last…couple of weeks. Well since the change of attitude towards the game and w/e mental block I had going on towards fighting games in general, I’ve had a 10% win rate increase across Ranked, Battle Lounges, Casuals etc.

:thinking:

@Reticently Can cosign that being a pretty damn big % gain to experience. Basically went from 50% to 60%.

Hmm…Neato.

2 Likes

Looks like the only yay people really gunning for is Punk winning NCR. Tokido will know better than to get woke up supered (Bea doesn’t think so) and the President has a low rating currently.

Lol Secret Service clapping comments against the President

1 Like

dafuq clicked the trash bin by accident

Whatevs, just saying Guile is not as easy to nay as G for top8, although he has faded away from tournaments and online alike.