SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Yeah that’s why i won’t cop. I’d only be getting it to play with friends and i doubt that’ll last more than a few months.

And for me personally i will never mesh with a block button in a 2D game.

1 Like

It’s Neutral Kombat and not Run Kombat so I give it a couple weeks. I’ll surely be in Master by then so nice to catch a break with.

I mean if im being truthful i probably am spending too much time on games. Which isn’t to say im gonna stop, but I’m slowly tryna cut down on the non-SF games since that is definitely my bread and butter.

That’s why I only do fighting games. If I actually did other games and Netflixed all the time I would never get anything done.

1 Like

Boxer players…

Next Boxer that I 2 0 with Falke I’ll message them and ask why they are getting freed up in a match they win for free.

8 Likes

You know, the risk/reward of playing low ranked people in Rank basically ensure you never really give people runbacks.

People would probably would give more runbacks to lower ranks if it didn’t mean risking losing hella points to laggy stuff for little gain.

1 Like

Why do they have to look so edgy , looks like the most unfun stick ever produced.

Also No for all three.

2 Likes

Which is why the current system makes no sense. If you’re a Plat and you are matched up with a Gold beating him 2-1 is still a net loss for you lol. Points shouldn’t be lost or given until the mandatory FT2 ends.

Imagine if football teams could just choose to duck out with a W after the first half or in the NBA Finals a team could just take the trophy after going up 2 games.

1 Like

Video game people don’t get to look edgy very often, so holding all of that aluminum is a rare chance.

1 Like

Chances of you scooping points off a master would be practically zero.

That’s what Killer Instinct ended up doing. After you got to a certain level, ranked became mandatory 2/3.

Pretty dope TBH. Only problem would be being forced into people’s fraudulent connections.

:man_shrugging:

I mean yeah i agree but the current system is not reflective of actual tournament SF.

I’m never gonna get 2 wins on Daigo but i can maybe steal 1 while he downloads me. In a tournament I’d get bodied the next 2 matches but in ranked i can just take my points and leave.

That would happen every once in a while. Laggy Sabrewulf going HAM = you’re probably losing a game or the set so get fucked.

Usually the connections were good though. Rebelo’s TJ Combo made everyone more salty than any laggy connection could any way. That was the yolo.

Yeah, I heard KI had a really good netcode.

Problem is we got the CFN silliness all up in our game.

Capcom needs to stop being so Japanese about the netcode thing.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s just really random that my connection with you is kinda choppy, but then I can play someone farther away than you are basically coast to coast and it plays better.

Sticking to ranked with blacklist usually got me going against smooth east coast/mid west connections though. Works for me. PC to PC usually works without a hitch like vs Mahreen or Neon.

Blacklist should 100% not exist but it’s a necessary evil in SFV’s online environment.

Yeah it’s basically your own way of filtering CFN’s netcode issues. Just sucks when you have that friend you want to play, but they are the one that you just randomly always have a bad connect with.

You say that because you aren’t playing Border Patrol against all of the Mexican Ken’s doing full screen v-triggered HK tatsus over the border.

:japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Exactly lol region lock (and actual ping) should be a thing not this bum ass substitute that let’s you block people you don’t like.

If a Mexican Ken told me that’s how they got over the border, I’d believe them.

1 Like