SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

That he did. It provides the greatest title in the history of online competitive games.

“I like dogs”

2 Likes

Elena/Abel was the team I started using later in SF x TK’s life. I liked how Abel had walkspeed, good buttons (at least a couple really good ones which were plenty) and a command grab. Could do the mix-up thing but if the opponent escaped he still had options. Step kick juggles were fun too.

Might’ve been why I thought I’d like G but him being so much slower just kills it for me

Abel was really good in SFxT.

He could link into cMP, and his step kick gave him the best backdash OS in the game. He had real AA, and uriens shoulder tackle (EX) gave him Tekken damage.

Still, boost combos made his step kick less special.

4 Likes

Better see that guy in Mk11 then.

I give it a few days and then he’s back to ugh SF.

1 Like

I will need either Falke or Rose for SF6.
Otherwise, I will go back to being a full Gief/Gief function main.

As for S4, Makoto and Honda are pretty much a given. They will appear at some point of the year.

2 Likes

Pertho should let that young man streaming know about Super Turbo on Fightcade.

Lemme think about it for a second…

High damage all over the place, command grabs everywhere, dashing are more rewarding than risky, dp’s are invincible only with meter, mediums and heavies are more impactful than lights, offense is more rewarding than defense…

With all that in mind Makoto Is already in SFV, including her it’s like jelly on peanut butter, too good to be true. SF x TK was a completely different story, when they’ve announced the cast and the DLC characters later I was only happy she wasn’t there.

4 Likes

By the way, anybody wishing for SFIV, go back and fight C Viper or Fuerte. I think I hate (ate) wake up ultra more than I do VT.

2 Likes

Fuerte can die in a gas station fire in the next general story and the general story of any future SF.

8 Likes

Like yeah, outside of footsies, IV feels really really bad. LV1 Focus especially kills the game for me.

1 Like

I think Fuerte and Seth haven’t been mentioned at all since 5 and I think everyone’s fine with that.

4 Likes

Yeah if I want “better footsies” SF I can just play something older than IV any way that’s nearly as dead or probably less dead.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like Ono is moving away from SFV, or at least E-sports

1 Like

For Ono himself, I gotta say, this (whole thread, not just the embedded tweet) has a whiff of finality to it, with regard his position. It almost seems like a “thanks and goodbye”

I’m not sure when I can meet SF’s World Warriors next. But I’m looking forward to meet to SF community in some future.

3 Likes
9 Likes

He understands. He will tell them.

9 Likes

He understood. GODSPEED ONO

3 Likes

Gimme dem Charactors

4 Likes