SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

No.

If rose is revealed you will here about my reaction on the national news. It will be the reaction vid to end all reaction vids.

Serious face: I don’t really care who gets added that much really. I just don’t like the entitled approach to adding characters. No character “has” to be in the game. If they are to be added, I want it to be because that’s a good idea. Not just because fans demand it.

1 Like

That guy just wants the whole world to know hes a Shoto Lord. No shame

He probably asked Noob for Chameleon in NK11 also

Ed has to be in SF6 though. :slight_smile:

If it is only to kill him off, then I.I’ll allow it.

2 Likes

Just give him a quick cameo in general story like Abel. Oh hey nice its Abel ok bye

5 Likes

…you US?

Perhaps I just need to show you how awesome Ed is~

1 Like

Watch as he flaccidly walks back and forth and occasionally pushes cMP.

And you still lose.

:slight_smile:

Alpha 2 Rose would be perfect for me

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

If we ever fought, I will be fully prepared to lose. Pretty sure I struggle against Ed more than Akuma.

She doesn’t even have the walking back and forth step.

Abel is like, the second most important character in story mode behind decapre… who also isn’t playable.

Fuck SFVs story mode so much.

What, you don’t think an all powerful organization would make a superweapon that required 6 chess pieces as keys that people could steal and doesn’t give any of their soldiers guns?

Where’s that suspension of disbelief you were talking about earlier?

2 Likes

Actually.

It just occurred to me I don’t even remember what the moon things even did? They were bad I guess?

Also, what does shadoloo even do? Like on the whole?

I guess the moons were like giant EMPs

Wiped out NYC’s electrical functions, which I guess was supposed to spread fear and chaos which gives Bison his power

Which at least makes some sense

And Shadaloo is just some generic evil organization that does evil crime things

Like what even evil crime things? Everyone just says how evil they are?

Abel not being in the story was not a problem. We don’t need another Cammy, much less one that’s a guy and doesn’t show his ass. Real problem is that we lost an unique moveset with him gone. I didn’t care for him, but I know some people did.

Weapons/drug deals, black market stuff I guess? Murdering people? I think it only gets mentioned in some of SF4’s arcade intros.

Not important enough to mention in SFV’s story anyway

I honestly dont think Abel is unique enough gameplay wise to bother bringing back. Only thing kinda unique about him was being a hybrid grappler with shitty rekkas

The drone personality doesn’t help. At least Falke is a waifu so people have something to latch onto

4 Likes

Abel was my favorite version of a mobile grappler in SF. The magic was in that the key to his design was that, his tools were built around winning neutral (footsies), to then get in. Rather than just unga around like you get with Makoto or laura.

The character himself was as bland as wallpaper paste.

He liked dogs though :3