SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

SF5 future plans probably means ensuring that SF5 is active long enough that SF6 is ready to ship. Its very likely that they looked back and realized that they could’ve stretched out SF4 one more year for the sake of creating a stronger product for 5.

So its likely that there may be a PS5 definitive port of SF5. If it is happening, then squaring out how the seasons line up for its release would take some coordinating.

1 Like

Speaking as a Makoto fan, absolutely. I truly enjoy this game and I would enjoy it even more if I coukd play my favorite character in it. If there has to be some changes, so be it. Better than waiting some more years to see if she will be in SF6.

1 Like

If you enjoy Makoto, then try blanka.

You basically go around doing wild ish,
You dont afraid of anything.

You dont care about Makoto?

1 Like

Okay yeah he’s trying to hit you over the head with that price maybe shop around a little.

2 Likes

Okay at least we know Ono is in talks about doing something with the game. If they’re still talking at this stage Evo might be the earliest. But who knows maybe they have one more character in the tuck since there’s still that one open spot on the character select.

There is just two problems. I don’t like playing charge characters. Could never get in the the groove of them.

Oh and I absolutely hate Blanka.

1 Like

I’m really curious to know the numbers for sf5 top 98 for NCR if/with no announcement hype will be, I expect them to be about half of what final round was.

I know why people are waiting for new characters.

Its just a “whatever” situation. If they do it soon, great, if not then we’re in the same spot from 4 months ago. People waiting for new characters should start really learning how old ones work. So I’ll do that in the mean time.

Weren’t significant updates supposed to happen in March and later on this year?

We got grass and Rashid buffs. That’s honestly more than what I expected.

I second this. Lots of fun characters like Bison and Ibuki that i never gave the time of day before. Even if Vega was high tier af playing one character is boring. Though I’d be lying if i said i didn’t want a 4.5 patch.

They didnt buff Rashid. They fixed an error on one of his moves.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Data mine says there’s 5 characters and 2nd v skills. If its true think its just a matter of them squabbling on how to release the content

1 Like

I wish I liked SF4 and SF5 more. Ono is a crazy good face for the franchise, but I just dont like his games that much.

All im all he has been a great PR person. His friendship antics with Harada were 10/10.

Still my favorite

4 Likes

She would fit perfectly in SFV. She is the first SFV character. No reason not to have her and she is waifu priority number 1. She came from the first SF game with a priority system bashing buttons around. PR disaster will be unreal if shes not in S4.

It’s inevitable its just what are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Nothing? Play her maybe?

That would be my answer regardless of who gets revealed.

2 Likes

Even Rose?

1 Like