SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Menat/Guile are my favorite matchups. Line em up!

1 Like

Just blocked necalli’s rankup by playing a draw game. So good.

2 Likes

So… Why the fuck ain’t the Field Of Fate stage showing up in my game when I’ve purchased it?

The only thing is how Korra miraculously learns to airbend after being chi-blocked when she was failing hard at it before. Coming AtLA Air is the only element we never see an Avatar (or anyone really) learn or struggle with. Especially since she started fairly proficient with the other 3 elements. Felt kinda rushed but they mostly fix the under development of air in S3.

It’s labeled as a variant of the Akuma Temple stage. Like the Christmas and Halloween stage.

Fun Fact: If you don’t have the Temple, Field of Fate just shows up on the menu.

2 Likes

Thanks. How the heck were we supposed to know that? Yeah yeah…

1 Like

Yeah its dumb. They should have advertised in the reveal that its an alternate stage

1 Like

Capcom ain’t revealing the rest of Season 4, why would they reveal where you find the latest stage :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

“We’re doing season 4 a little differently”

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird. The only hint to it was it’s price and even then, it looks nothing like the stage it’s based off. Fine by me though. Got a cool stage for practically nothing.

exactly.

Used to think that

Then they kept slashing FM rewards

S5 we’ll get 50fm a month and online matches only get you 10fm per win

3 Likes

The changes to Fight Money have been shameful. You know Capcom wishes there was a way to take it all away. I’ve been managing though. I could buy up to four characters if I wanted. Probably because I only brought two out of the six in Season 3.

Lol SF5 dunking people who got catered to in SF4.

Rememeber when I said that SF4’s ridiculously large roster was going to spoil people? Perthoridge farms remembers.

Think I’ve legitimately stopped caring whether or not Capcom announces antything. Truth is that there’s already a lot of the cast I dont play. Dont know wtf is gonna happen by adding more chars I’m not gonna play.

I’ll give Ono the benefit of the doubt and say he is discussing SFV’s future plans because he’s been out of the loop due to health. Silence aside i find it kind of hard to believe Capcom currently has absolutely no plans for the game.

Even if it’s just the SFV team being inept af I doubt the higher ups would let them captain SFV with literally no future plans to make money.

1 Like

@Vhozite I know this is late but how good are you with tools and stuff. That’s ridiculous for pads and rotors. But unless you already have basic tools you might be better off finding a cheaper mechanic, is that a dealer price?

1 Like

It’s not just SF4. This series has had a ton of varied characters across a ton of games. Every one has its loyal group that will beg for them to show up in the next game.

Often times they don’t even really think about weather that even makes sense.

I’m going to pick on Makoto fans (sorry). She’s a cool character, but do you really want her in SFVs engine? We went through the same thing with her in SFxT, another game where her moveset wouldn’t have worked.

@Vhozite

I heard back from some contacts. They quote pads and rotors for all 4 wheels at between 200-500 depending on a variety of things.

Also, front breaks are significantly more important than rear if you are looking to cut corners.

Lastly, if you were at a dealer, dealerships tend to be more expensive than unaffiliated mechanics. They tend to replace most parts like new rather than repair or use old parts. This is fine if you have a new car, but for a 12 year old subaru, I’m not sure you are getting a value.

2 Likes

If I’m Capcom I’m just dumping everything into IPs that I can guarantee will make me bank like MH and RE.

Yeah im pretty good with tools. Wouldn’t be using anything I’ve never touched before.

Also nah this is just some neighborhood mechanic not a dealership.