SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

A loaded shotgun is a good way to put it always feel confident with Karin into tenko confirms.

There is really no reason at she all she has a special cancelled Cr.mk the fact Capcom hasn’t adjusted it or just reviewed other weaker characters cr.mks especially those that aren’t cancellable

(cough Nash after they chopped down his cr.mk range cough)

is pretty baffling.

1 Like

Lol no wonder why Discordians like to discord. Comedy like this doesn’t get out for the general public to see.

Akuma mains also get to flaunt for once how OP they truly think he is, must be tiring to keep the “midtier at best” facade 24 / 7.

That ain’t aimed at you BTW. It was more about the Akuma mains that posted during SF4.

Oh, I remember the glory days of SF4 SRK Akumas.
According to them, Cody was winning against Akuma as you could crack kick into EX Ruffian to OS the teleport.

3 Likes

I hope they restore Ed’s crmk range in 4.5

It got nerfed initially for crmk xx psycho upper/psycho flicker consistency, but with the buffs he got in S4 it’s clear they can just make alternate versions of his specials that go farther for that. So buff his upper/flicker like that and give him his old crmk range back. I’m tired of constantly whiffing through people’s feet like Cammy :c

Also make his uncharged V-skill +3 after a hit on dash-in and buff his backdash

Also give me 2 frames back on his V-reversal

They don’t want Ed to be viable on purpose. Why?

Because Capcom.

Nah Capcom just hates me

Every character I like gets nerfed somehow :c

Like they chopped 4 active frames off of his sweep in S4 because “turned out it had too many active frames” no dude it’s been like that since he launched and it’s been fine why you do this

Man come back here when your boy has been bad for a whole decade across two games.

Freemynigga

3 Likes

Link was bad for 20 damn years I already know how it feels :frowning:

Glad @Akhos never mained Mika. She’d be nerfed for sure. Capcom needs to kneecap menat and ed some more.

…why do you guys enjoy seeing me suffer :sob:

Capcom working on S4 as we speak.

5 Likes

We like you. We just hate the characters you play.

I forget Ed exists, might as well nerf him out of the game entirely. I’ve been stomping Menats since the day she dropped. Menat mains get a special kind of salty that I fucking love. Rage mail from them after I bodied em’ with Mika/Boxer has been some next level shit.

2 Likes

5 Likes

A better ED change would be deleting Rashid.

1 Like

I miss the feeling of putting a quarter/token into a machine and hogging it up for hrs. Some of my friends would clown me for doing this when I had the same game at home, but without online, you had to seek out competition in person. I didn’t prefer it any other way tbh.

Random musing of the day.

3 Likes

I defo missed all of the low tier MvC2 I did at my local community college (for w/e reason they had an MvC2 cab there).

No idea how I managed to play that so much and keep a 4.0 for 2 years straight.

:man_shrugging:

Never made it to the Dean’s list though. :angry:

2 Likes

hot take: orochi is the problem with karin, not her cr mk

Friday nights were always poppin. People would be surrounding the cabinet and yelling “Yo I got next. Gonna fuck this lil nigga up!”. The shit talking was on another level with Marvel. No other game came close to it. Dudes would be ready to throw down after losing a lot. Some of these people went on to become good friends.

I enjoy the convenience of being able to play in your boxers, but that magical atmosphere was everything. I’m just glad I got to experience it.

2 Likes

Liu Kang looks amazing, honestly so many characters look so good I don’t know who to main aside from scorpion.

4 Likes