SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

06 Forester.

My rotors are rusted bad.

I think you could select it in Alpha Anthology, but yeah, definitely don’t think you can in the PS1 port.

1 Like

I like where technology is going, but I am worried about creases

1 Like

So, I don’t know Subaru that well, but I would put rotor replacement in the category of repairs where, you could “technically” do it yourself… but I wouldn’t want too. Without the right tools t could be a bitch.

Also, your quote for that service seems really high. The cost of that repair on my old 370Z was just below $500. Is there something about the repair that is making it so expensive? As in, is something else broken?

I do some work for the auto industry, I will ask them a question about the price because a grand feels wrong.

The mechanic knows Vhozite is a Vega player.

5 Likes

Well the rear brakes job is quoted at $315 and the front $335.

However I need a whole new caliper (and by extension gotta fuck with the brake fluid) on the front left. That’s $385, but i don’t feel comfortable doing that.

I’m asking about just replacing the rear pads and rotors myself.

I will let you know when i here back from my contact.

As another thought. Not trying to be mean, but the car is only worth about $2,500. I would strongly consider putting any serious repairs off and instead putting that cash towards a new vehicle. Within safety reasons of course.

1 Like

Yeah they nerfed Krillin again. It’s bedlam!

Nah, krillin is probably better than before.

He definitly does more damage at the very least.

Well I definitely can’t afford a brand new car if that’s what you mean. But yeah i understand what you’re saying.

To be clear i can pay for the job but I’d rather save some money if i (reasonably can).

Is Beerus in the game now too?

Not brand new. Just, getting a different vehicle might be a better long term investment.

Like I said, I shot off a few emails. I will let you know.

Beerus was improved significantly a few patches ago, so he’s only been getting better.

The God of Destruction is definitely worthwhile.

3 Likes

Do those changes mean TT Frieza? I will only care for this game if Frieza is top 5 at least.

You think punk is on autopilot confirming cr.mks…

Frieza has a lot of changes.

I’m not super knowledgeable on him. But the fact that he gets solo disc combos in the corner is very strong.

That means he can do self KD combos into the OTG super with no assist. His OTG super has very high minimum scaling.

Frieza could be quite good. He is on my list to mess with as a result of that change alone.

The only character I think may have been outright nerfed is Vegito. He lost his meter build sword. However he did get a new combo route, so maybe when things are figured out, that will compensate. Vegito will still be good though.

It’s funny seeing how triggered Imstilldadaddy gets when someone does a a Fatality on him.

Can’t wait to see him play MK11 on the regular once it’s out.

I imagine Jade reflecting a projectile resulting in a Brutality will make him very salty

Lol of course someone killing him triggers him. I’ll have to watch

So, reading Teiga’s posts on Discord and it sounds like he is the best player in the world :smiley:
Akuma wins everything and reasons are like “Gief loses as Akuma can dive kick on his wakeup”.
However, he is way better than me and plays against good players both online and offline, so…

He says that Akuma wins 6-4 against Falke:
" ok so the main problem with this matchup is anything she can do you can do better lmfao
you should not be anti airing with dp but 4hp. . . unless she does that stupid ai drop thing first. . .then delay your dp for the appropriate punish.
fireball game is in your favor just keep track of whether she maintains a charge or not.
if she does just throw your fireballs a bit more cautiously
now the fun thing is when she starts to throw air fireball
when she has a charge and jump wait and see what she does.
if she throw a fireball at the apex of her jump just jump over it and punish if not just dp
once you get the knockdown shes pretty much pringles on the inside.
think of her a lot like dhalsim. . .with limbs easier to whiff punish"

What do you think DevilJin?