SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Yeah it’s crazy, but I wouldn’t put Capcom to ot do it. I mean there was a bunch of positive reception to releasing G and Sagat at the same time so maybe.

1 Like

That’s what makes the c.MK tough to deal with is it’s only characters like Menat, Guile, Gief, Sagat, Birdie and Falke that outrange her hard enough and/or are dangerous enough defensively if she gets close to make the minus 4 turn loss a real issue as she’s coming in.

Most of the other average ranged characters are going to have to hold down back to not get clipped by c.MK, then once that happens you get frame trapped to death. Then if you try to walk backwards and she eyeballs that you take another hit confirm c.MK.

The other factor with Capcom is that they are doing things differently but it may be for more technical/whatever reasons. Like maybe they intended to have everything out earlier but ran into some bugs associated with whatever they were going to push out (new story mode, gravure mode, whatever).

And it definitely seems like there is at least some internal pushback to however they are doing it this time. Matt Edwards talked about it on WSO last week or so. At least some people at Capcom realize the S3 reveal went over like gangbusters, but if the upper management gets a different idea, you have the waiting game we do now.

1 Like

So, apparently krillin’s nerfs are a bit over stated.

I’ve heard/seen many talk about how has had new combo routes that are much better than his old, and he has new pressure tricks. It’s just the old rock toss setup that got hit.

Fat buu is definitly better than before. Because of how buffed his everything else is they couldn’t let him keep the old fat toss. Instead though, the new fat toss reset is just reall good, rather than silly good.

Both of this characters are fine.

The two I’m scared of are Blue Goku, and Cell. Blue Goku was already really good… but apparently Arksys didn’t get the memo. With cell, they de-nerfed him. Hopefully everyone else being better will make that okay. They new guard cancel may also be enough to control cell.

Plus we already had 4 S3 characters holding us over during the hiatus before G and Sagat got revealed. Edgelord shoto to start and then nothing else is a bit more daunting. Although I do like the grass.

1 Like

I thought you liked crack?

If Krillin becomes top 3 major good I’ll watch DBFZ. Maybe.

Well we haven’t seen barely any Gokus or Cell during the life of the game so I think it is fair to let them shine for a season.

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I like Cell yell and Cell’s Bipson slide so he can stay buffed.

Yeah they sort of fucked up by releasing Kage so early. That is the other reason I would believe they planned to do something before now but ran into some kind of snag. Toss Kage out in December, then roll out more stuff before the season starts, everyone is happy.

Toss Kage out in December…uh we can’t release until May/June/August/whatever…oh shit I hope they liked Kage a lot. What else do we have??? Quick release that grass stage!

3 Likes

Probably not.

I did play against my friend (part Time krillin) the other day. I happy birthday’d his Tea but left Kirllin and his backup with a pixel. I think to myself, “great, I just need to cheap out a hit on krillin and take all that blue life”. He runs away using the new zoning for 30 seconds throwing sensu beans and his buddy is fully healed.

3 Likes

I hate when I’m watching a tutorial video and the person skips the transitional phases of whatever they are doing and just frame skips to the next step. For some reason I find it super disorienting and it makes the video harder for me to follow.

Bonus points if there is no actual narration and you have to read the text on screen instead of watching what they are doing.

I’ve gotta put in some time with 21 and blue vegeta. They got a lot of stuff and I don’t k ow what do do with it all.

Blue vegeta has lots of hidden tech now. For example, he has a solo, full combo, meterless fuzzy guard conversion.

Blue Goku’s changes made him way more fun. The patch is actually pretty good.

I think the very core of the game is why I can’t see myself getting back into it unfortunately.

1 Like

I do like the grass.

Full Grass music with interludes and ending. Wish it had a round 2 theme.

4 Likes

On the real, this might be my fav stage in the game.

It just makes me want to stand out in a dark grassy field and feel the air hit my face.

Capcom did a great job recreating this stage. The Alpha 2 stage wowed me as a kid, and the SFV rendition is just as good to me.

1 Like

There hasn’t been any new Capcom Connect episode since December. Bad news all around.

1 Like

Plus only 2 bucks, but I just spent the quick FM instead.

Only confusing part about it is that it’s an alternate to Akuma’s stage instead of a standalone stage. If you don’t know that you think you don’t have the stage lol.

I think in the console version you could only play on that stage in the arcade mode so it was fun to play in it when you could.

I forgot that existed sooo, doesn’t kill me. Definitely not good news though. Seemed like they were enjoying what they were doing.

Seems like only Japan gets real TV/PR stuff for SFV. Guess you could count WSO UK stuff also.

2 Likes

Does anyone here know a lot about cars?

I need new rotors and pads but I’m not tryna drop over a grand to get the shop to do it. Is it something that a beginner could do? Gonna cost me over a grand to pay the shop to do it. I took auto tech in hs and i remember rotors and brake pads were fairly easy to replace. I’m watching some videos and other than some missing tools it doesn’t look all that hard.

This is the type of thing I want to learn how to do on my own anyway since I really enjoy working on mechanical things.

What kind of car.