SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I know everyone here has written off the game.

But the New DBFZ patch is nuts.

2 things

No changes on SFV twitter
SHIKI is in SamSho

With Capcom no one is safe for real outside Ryu,Ken,Chun and Akuma.

Technical question for stick users, am I the only one using the OG 6- buttons configuration still? I was wondering if surrender to the now default 8-buttons configuration can ease my execution a bit, especially when I’m a bit tired. First was seeing how even the cabs are now on 8 buttons, but watching the set between Bonchan and Tokido at SEAM makes me think about it. Bonchan changed his L1/L2 buttons assignments when he switched to Karin from Sagat and I’m wondering if I can take advantage myself using those buttons for Zeku. I have no problems at pressing 2 buttons simultaneously, but after 7 years of SF4 I’m still plinking sometimes missing the opportunity to use EX moves or just changing form, like I said before that happens when I’m a bit tired. I didn’t noticed how Capcom eased the buttons configuration adding the possibility to use VT/VS/X2 with one button alone, my bad.

Someone here has a particular buttons configuration?

Capcom news most of the times are revealed during the week at 9 AM Pacific Time, but actually there’s no reason to be anxious about. They could reveal something at Evo this summer at this point, after 3 months of just costumes and laggy stages there’s nothing they can do to make everyone feels like the waiting was well worth… Outside SF6 maybe.

Really?! I’m surprised :smile:

Nah she’s in man. Juri will be in all SF games from now on.Received very well.

Only reason she was DLC in this one is the fact that they know people will buy her with cash.She was actually planned for SFV’s main roster before they switched characters around.

Most games have the “bad girl” character. SF lacked one,not anymore.

Since we just got a patch and nothing really relevant was data mined from it, I am now on camp “No news on NorCal this weekend”.
I really have no idea when Capcom will break the S4 radio silence.

Also, no Wan Fu on SamSho. :frowning:

this + you need to have 2 bars, land the fatal crush which has for sure special requirements and on top need low life to use the fatal blow.

1 Like

Sagat doesn’t have the movement like Rashid to constantly stay out of ranges of whiff punishment and make sure it makes contact. Plus Sagat’s s.HK has to whiff by nature as it doesn’t hit crouching attacks or anything lower profile outside of close ranges. In order to get it to hit you have to throw it out there, but since it can’t hit anything crouching you have to make it whiff. It’s not hard to figure this out.

Slow bro Sagat is just going to be in positions where he will get standing whiff punished or low profile whiff punished by other crouching buttons. A character like Chun Li for sure can easily standing whiff punish a s.HK once she walks within range. If you’re really slow can use EX legs, otherwise use stuff for people that aren’t 100 years old.

Not rocket science, just footsies.

Highland would agree so you lose.

1 Like

I keep up on the game (thanks mostly to EC’s coverage) but its one of those games where I appreciate it in general but really don’t enjoy watching it or playing it much.

But if I did this patch would be a helluva thing. Even with my low personal interest in the game it seems like it will make for an interesting competitive year.

We’ll see, I have zero faith in actual Capcom way of doing things. They’re able to do a step in the right direction then making two backward right after. Keeping the expectations 6 feet under look smarter nowadays.

I love how no one even is worried about new news anymore from sf5 like that. Good job capcom, hope your season 4 information is killer otherwise gg…

Granted SF5 aint going anywhere or will it lose many more people, so its in a relativity safe spot.

I however refuse to spend any kind of money on anything SF related until they give some news on s4

2 Likes

A fair point, i won’t argue on that.

Keeping expectations lower is the smart thing to do so you won’t be disapointed.

Well,if she ain’t in,maybe i will have a chance at old man Gouken.

But she will be in.

1 Like

Kek, why do they need to rush news when daddy capcom knows you gonna open that wallet regardless.

1 Like

So basically you’re going to spend money on S4.

I know, I just know.

4 Likes

At this point, I’m just going to enjoy the super stacked tournament. Like Final Round, the pools are stacked. If we get news, we get it. If we don’t, then we don’t.

5 Likes

No pockets, no news.

Maybe the Venezuela stage.

Is that Xkira’s grandma ?

2 Likes

Oh hell yes. The pools will be a bloodbath again.
That will be so fun to watch.

3 Likes

He learned from the best.

4 Likes

I can see now why he thinks Rose will get “tarot card” as a skill.

2 Likes