SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

That is a damn cute Felicia pic. :cat:

1 Like

Based Urien

5 Likes

I remember when Urien was data mined and hacked to be playable.

His cr mk could be special canceled and his forward hk put the character into a crumple state.

Imagine if he still had those now…

That’s why i still have hope in Capcom,they actually nerfed some shit that was too good.

Oh wait they buffed Rashid in the latest “hotfix”

1 Like

Lol I wonder if his c.mk was also plus 2 like it was after the beta. Plus 2 cancel yum

1 Like

Balance around Urien and Rashid

Cammy cr hp crush countered in the beta and she had 3 x dive kicks from VT 1.

Balanced.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What do you MEAN??!!

I’m done im done streaming

RIP cancel

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s a wise decision.

Capcom removed Urien’s ability to cancel from cr mk because they know all Uriens basically use one button anyway.

Yea,you know what i’m talking about.

7 Likes

It wasnt cancelable in 3S so he was living a life too strong.

Urien spams s.hp just like in 3S. Handshake meme

3 Likes

I read him some days ago in the bison discord preaching on how honest bison is, seem like he’s doing fine

1 Like

Sounds like cancelable c.mk Joe could preach with him

1 Like
9 Likes

No mention for Urien’ st.mp? Smh

I was thinking about it but his c.mp is a bit better of an auto footsie especially with VTC. S.mp is very good in neutral for a frame trap button though

In SF6 i want Juri to get back her forward mp , i really liked that normal. Also i want her heavy senpusha to be all about corner carry and grounded move, not airborn.

1 Like

“Unsafe” “punishable” etc

Generally means on block. Jabs aren’t unsafe… but are punishable on wiff. Let’s be real here. Real world stuff not semantics.

Rashids cr.hp is also wiff punishable. If the rashid you are playing against is absolutely terrible.

Uriens st.hp was also wiff punishable.

Don’t really see what you are on about, tbh. More semantically pie in the sky I can do this shit one time in 5 against shitty players kind of answers.

In other news no one should be getting jumped on at neutral, yet I jump in on highland, at neutral regularly. There is real world, and there is… idk. Not the real world. Try to obvioulsy wiff punish anything and you get counterplayed… relative,y easily because sf5 has ridiculously strong neutral crash/bypass options literally designed to take advantage of an opponent playing defensively looking for a wiff.

People couldn’t render someone more beautiful than her, holy crap.