SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Man, I need to work on the cammy match up. Old Zeku can sort of do stuff but his mids are bad and his hard buttons mean you die if she jumps.

:sob:

Zeku is godlike now though.

Edit: That said, I need the people who made SF5 Akuma, Rashid and season 2 balance to not work on another SF. Matter of fact, they need to make sure they get advertise so I don’t support their games.

Don’t @ me.

1 Like

This is the least controversial thing you’ve said in a month.

1 Like

@Pertho that sky blue & pink suit has to go my nigga.

Listen you far strung cousin from another mother:

You’re right but there’s a reason why I’m switching colors. There’s a lot of random psychological stuff that goes on into you learning and remembering stuff. Among them is the familiarity of setting. For w/e reason, character color is a big one for me. When I played Cammy, not having her black and purple color on set ups would irk me a little bit. Problem with Zeku is that his best color is some fighting chance nonsense. Which means I can’t get too used ot just playing under that color.

So if you want to compete, you should have a color that you use consistently and can reasonably expect to be in most consoles you’re on. That way you have the psychological familiarity on your side. But as you’re practicing, also have a couple of colors you switch to just to keep that psychology going.

:pray:

Edit: Also yeah, playing with the pink color was even worse. Boy did that just ruin my concentration something fierce.

1 Like

Holy shit. Looks like I’ll be a Jax main again. Got damn did y’all see this mans!? Wooo!

momochis tier list

5 Likes

Mika lower than Gief.
I want whatever Momochi is drinking because it must be good stuff.
Gief is top 12 tops.
He is good, but bad MUs still fuck him up too hard to make him top 10.

3 Likes

Seeing Ed at the bottom of every tier list is depressing :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s a pretty solid tier list for like the top 3 rows. The middle is eh and the bottom is also eh, but bottom being eh isn’t bad because none of them are gdlk any way. The best thing I like about his tier list is that he doesn’t throw Zeku mad high up the tier list just because he’s doing work with him. Zeku is obviously partly carried by Kolin.

I also like that G is about where he should be. He’s just a robbery character that can get robbed really bad because he’s super off meta defensively. Just has good neutral to somewhat balance that huge off meta issue. G does have solid matchup spread, but his volatile meta means his matchups don’t carry much weight.

Most eh things are…

1. Boxer being too low

2. Sakura is basically as good or better than Ryu, but I do appreciate that Ryu isn’t in a booboo bottom for once.

3. Cody and Kage are still in “I can’t figure out how to place these characters” for like the 50th time. There’s a Cody in the top 5 accounts online and effectively top 5 Warlords. He’s probably not bottom by now. I can see that not having an EX DP or 3 frame probably keeps Cody very off meta for him, but once he gets going he gets going and 2 bar trigger is one of the best.

Few other things could change, but not bad overall. Needs some definite changes, but doable for the upper part.

2 Likes

But it’s also the truth.

Yes, and the truth hurts

…good thing he’ll be getting all the buffs in 4.5

Yeah, slightly more of his combos will work now.

2 Likes

Sliding with Y.Zeku in the new stage is golden, but the lag is embarrassing.

With Old you’re forced to stay outside her max normals range and stop dives with dp’s and MK Teki. Y.Zeku obviously is better up-close, but getting in dat Brit ass isn’t easy. If intercepting dives is problematic VT2 is an option, but VT1 is just too good overall.

I feel like Ryu has better matchups than Sakura. Lmao that says a lot.

Yeah it’s just I’d rather have Sakura’s offense than Ryus even if his matchup spread is a bit better.

Falke and Laura bottom tier :slightly_frowning_face:

Gimme some buffs pls bonita bless

2 Likes

I’m fine with Falke being bottom tier. It doesn’t pay for anyone to think she’s good and I can keep just having a character that’s a quick counter pick for important characters.

2 Likes

Imma go bold: on that top 14, Zeku goes even with 10 of them. Bad being Guile, Mika, Cammy and Birdie.

Even in those he has tools though.

He definitely can fight a lot of the good characters.

Obviously Momochi is wrong, X-Kira predicted Top Tier life for Falke in S4. Don’t feed the trolls.

2 Likes