SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I do retcons are always trash tier lazy writing.

SFV should’ve been the game where the very slowly ease the SF3 cast into the picture. In some places they do that but in others they don’t, with Gouken still being alive being a primary example. Assuming NG is the next game lorewise we are in a position where he either has to die again or Capcom has to put him on a bus. All because they had to shoehorn him into 4.

I like him but rezzing him was a big wtf, especially since it’s a nerf to Akuma’s lore feats, specifically SGS.

Maybe they could play it like John wick and his puppy?

1 Like

Dudley getting his car stolen is a far more better reason than half of the characters here. Even better is that the one that stole it was Gill. Not even self-proclaimed messiahs can’t pass on a sweet ride.

7 Likes

Dudley’s motivation is awful…

… but you aren’t wrong…

There needs to be a character that can match Akuma.

Ryu ain’t cutting it, Bison is a no go.

Bringing back Gouken was a good move.

4 Likes

Actually what exactly were the motivations for Ibuki, Elena and the twins.
The rest of the cast doesn’t shine in general with “I wanna test my martial arts skills against other masters” but at least it’s realistic.
A good reason would be Shiki being in SamSho.

Oro, Gill.

You could still make him playable, just include him via flashbacks or something.

He needs to stay dead.

Dudley’s SF4 backstory is actually funny. He joins the tournament to find new roses and fight people to get his mind off of the car. When he gets home, a wild rose just happens to be growing in his garden. And he’s drinking tea with his gloves on.

7 Likes

Oro had been slowly climbing up the ranks. the past few years. Would have to go find an update tier list to see if it panned out or not.

Either way, lol, this lounge talking all day about ROO.

4.5 is soon, y’all be ready. :pray:

Oro, maybe.

Gill is a anime character pretty much. Urien is a much better concept.

1 Like

I’m guessing Oro is probably the strongest. He noted how powerful Akuma was but didn’t seem all that impressed by him. He’d likely squash Akuma if he used both arms.

2 Likes

To think that all of Akuma’s rage comes from losing a battle vs Gouken.

Lol , just realized Gouken one and done him, runback denied. He probably added Akuma to the blacklist as well.

3 Likes

I always liked Shiki. Crazy as hell, but cool.

Capcom included just Alex,Ibuki and Urien from SF3, just sayin’. Atm we’ve seen more SFA characters than SF3 ones, probably Capcom will keep taking the Alpha route until the end of V.

Well, doesn’t really work with Twin wimping out now

This is the only canon thing to come out of SF4.

12 Likes

To add to that, Oro only considers himself to be a beginner.

To quote one of the writers for STTGL (anime):

“There is always a bigger robot”

2 Likes

Not sure who the blonde guy is who is making the characters but he seems to be doing a really good job with the characters.

Kung Lao looks GREAT. Jax also looks hella bad ass.

1 Like

IIRC he used to be a pro player. I think his name is 16-bit.