SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Just think I’d bitched about three versions of street fighter before you’d even seen light.

Get on my level. I played you with my arm tied up.

The Panthera is the best PS4 stick so far. Full Sanwa,easy maintenance,sturdy and with the perfect size. I’ve tried all this gen sticks outside the new FE and the Victrix, but none of them hits every point like the Panthera.

5 Likes

Naw, CH punishes on invincibles are needed in this game, OR only ex DP should have invincibility (like it currently is) if it were to ever go to jab and short dp, in this game, meterless punishes would be terrible depending on distance which would make ranged dp more of a thing. I’d write more, but it’s work time.

Suffice it to say with sf5 wakeup system and no ambiguous jumpins or real vortex of any kind plus being able to walk out of throws etc etc

It’s fine. People already get away with not thinking on defense enough in this game as it is.

Anybody got the hori fighting Edge. I think it’s between that and the Panthera. The victrix…no stick is worth that dosh. Not unless it’s got a built in butt plug flesh light in one.

2 Likes

Thought you’d been slayin poon since 97? What you need a fleshlight for?

:wink:

3 Likes

I have a Fighting Edge, but I’ve only used it a few times. I bought it just to have it because I like the way it looks. So outside of those few times it stays in the box so it can remain in pristine condition. My TE2 on the other hand is the on the one that gets beat on and collects crumbs and grease from me and my hands when I’m eating with it on my lap.

I will say that from my short experience that the stick feels really nice and I actually really like the Hayabusa buttons. They’re different but feel similar to Sanwa’s. They’re a lot more clicky then old Kuro buttons which I had on my black VLX. I hated them so much I replaced them with Hori’s.

1 Like

Work on the mines. Gets lonely in a room for 8 days. :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

The only tier list that really matters :heart:

The Fighting Edge looks dope, after that you have to get used to Hori components or get rid of them. On SRK home page they did a good review on it.

2 Likes

Waifu Tierlists?

8gb2QWo0C3gEZrUVzXBDXQD5MEQ

@GetTheTables I’m guessing you don’t eat noodles but I just discovered this

Apparently a bunch of “noodle stopper” figures came out at some point, small little figures (around 5-8 inches tall) designed to sit on ramen noodle cups. But they look pretty nice standalone.

Relatively inexpensive too~

…found it 'cause there’s a Felicia one as well and I couldn’t help myself :'3

1 Like

Akhos and his love for Catgirls, delivers some interesting stuff.

I see a Morrigan one, there isn’t a Lilith one by chance?

Not that I can see

Just make one yourself: buy Morrigan and a nail file.

1 Like

Guess i’ll go pre order Mk11 today, didn’t realize the beta started today.

I was planning on getting it anyway.

Yeah I haven’t hit up noodles in a long time but these do look nice.

Also should keep one on hand at events in case they hand out Cup Noodles again.

Maybe if we buy enough we will get a new DS game :slightly_frowning_face:

How rude.

Morning gents.

Have yourselves a fine day.

5 Likes

AMKIDD has to be the most cheerful streamer in the FGC. It is refreshing. He’s rocking low tier Ryu and having a good time. Nice contrast to streamers rocking far stronger characters and bitching all the time.

2 Likes