SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Its my favourite looking stick by far.

It has the bigger gap between stick and buttons right?

Also while I’m thinking about it the c.hp > claw switch> command grab is obviously fake. It’s only +1 after the stance switch.

Does anyone know who has the best backdash?

1997 I was getting out of fighters and into Vaginas.

Twinblades was probably still sucking on milk tits.

3 Likes

I would say from just experience Cammy and Rashid definitely have 2 of the best backdashes. There’s no real OD backdashes anymore. They got killed after S1.

1 Like

I just want to know for lab dummy purposes.

Kens seems real good. When I was farting around with him I could back dash out of moves on reaction - like Mika drop kick etc

2 Likes

I was going to say. Ken was the only other character I can think of where his backdash still just seems to let him scoot away from you relatively quickly.

1 Like

@A10metal

Against Zeku you gotta go full captain planet villain and throw cans on the floor. The can basically mucks up his gameplan free.

GGs.

1 Like

Great stuff by Sajam, be warned if you watch this, he praises Maximillian for like 40 seconds and I know some of you tend to go into a fit of rage when someone says his content is good

1 Like

I couldnt care less about Max…

I do miss…

Excellent Adventures
Capcom Pro Talk
Super Couch Fighters (esp Run in Back)
Friday Night Fisticuffs
Saturday Morning Scrublords

Actually entertaining shows based on and around fighting games.

Watching someone playing ranked is beyond boring. Its boring playing ranked most of the time ffs.

2 Likes

Ranked is everything.

I prefer watching people play ranked also. More salt, random beefs etc.

1 Like

If i need to see some salty cunt playing ranked I’ll just take a selfy

3 Likes

Well I more so like other people sending hate mails at the person playing. I can’t really watch people do kumbaya casual sets all day on stream. Gets boring.

That was the secret sauce for Excellent Adventures.

It was never the same in SF5.

Power Rangers already showing the dirtiness with the day 1 infinites. I’m happy to be playing crack again. Well, next week…

lol

You can only block so long in crack any way.

2 Likes

And I’d literally be 1 year old. Why does this feel weird to me that people here existed so long and were out there going 0-2 before I could even speak.

You ain’t blocking very long in this game. The Takeover system is designed to open you up in 0.5 seconds.

i miss Wednesday night fights and the run back, i use to actually stay up late to watch those but the current games we have now arent as fun to watch or maybe im just getting old…