SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I remember your Paul. He went from a joke to a nightmare post patch.

I made Valle respect my Paul too. That was a highlight of my FGC life.

4 Likes

I like how the announcer always has to remind you how much you suck when you’re trying a new character.

3 Likes

I beat alot of “top” players in that game too.

But I don’t put alot of stock in that, it was clear most of them didn’t really care or know what they were doing.

They didn’t give it the attention it deserved. Crossing over two of the biggest franchises should have been ( and was at the time) the biggest deal ever.

It’s like one of those alternate timeline story’s where SFxT actually goes bang and is the EVO main game for 3 years.

You currently have 10 wins and 1,347 losses with this character.

9 Likes

I think that was Capcom’s plan, but they fucked up the launch on an epic level and shifted back to SF4.

Most of the things in my list of complaints wouldn’t have even been big changes. It could have been great.

Instead it got left at just good.

1 Like

I remember thinking “man, people complain a lot about Marvel 3, I guess this game could slow Marvel down for a while”

Thennnnn…it didn’t.

3 Likes

True, though the reason I enjoyed it was when he dodged my OH with Paul and I immediately reacted with a Super cancel to catch him. Don’t think I had ever gotten that hype before.

…my reactions haven’t been the same since… :sob:

I’ve still got some reactions left in me old bones.

Also, I didn’t beat all of the good players. The ones that understood the game wrecked me. Notably, Vesper handed me my soul on a plate several times.

It was embarrassing…

TCK handed me my ass more times than I can count.

And CoolKid.

He was a god at that game. I think that’s where he got his break.

1 Like

I actually want to play it now.

Trigger Gem* this gem stops people from spamming HK and HP for 4 seconds.

Why you posting my stats?

2 Likes

I remember people kept hyping up me and Cool Kid playing (granted it was casuals) at UFGT10 and some were recording it (we were both Cody players at the time), but people didn’t realize how absolute trash I was at that game. Haven’t bothered viewing my play level in a positive light since then.

The best I could do was go 1-2 against Valle once, and I beat Alucard because he didn’t know how to deal with Heihachi’s hammer punch

I stagnated so hard 'cause I thought I was good :sob:

Are you failing to learn Karin too?

:slight_smile:

Cammy x Hugo was incredible

I never got to pay Valle.

I think i got away with some crap because I played a few oddball characters, so I had matchup inexperience on my side.

Also, I played my ToD Hugo team, which I think no one was quite ready for… until after they were dead.

Hugo pretty much had to be played with Bob. I spent a shameful amount of time optimizing Hugo in that game, and Bob was the only answer.

For the brief time I played, Nina/Cammy was my go to.

Disappointed that I never took the time to fully explore the game.

@Pertho

Looks like Power Rangers is doing a good job while Capcom leaving us in the dark.